Parents & Fans = GET A LIFE!

jtdowns66

I am a newbie to Coach T. I've done what you may call trolling it for a good while but just signed up the other day when I thought my boys had a good shot at a region title and I wanted to let everyone know I was proud of em. Man oh man was that a mistake. This board is out of control. Parents and I'm not talking to everyone but many need to sit down and just quit. You have this person making claims about this person and this parent saying bad stuff about this kid and that person saying stuff about a whole group of people and so on and so on. This person makes claims of cheating and that person makes claims of racism and that person makes claims of things being unfair and this person makes claims about why Memphis players are good. Come on people. Geez. Get a life. How in the world does someone have hundreds and even over a thousand posts? Jesus Christ. People come on. These are kids playing a kids game. You all have got to stop living your lives through these kids and that's exactly what's happening. To make it worse seems like the people with the most to say or the boldest opinions are the ones that won't let no one knows who they are. Sitting behind a computer screen in a comfy house giving your two cents don't make you important. Neither does doing it on a iPhone either. If you have a real problem or concern with something stand by your beliefs and let people know. Do something to make a change and stand up. They're are many many many cowards on this site and if you get offended by what I'm saying then I'm probably talking to you. Goodness gracious I've read claims of refs actually cheating and guys they don't get paid that much so you can't expect a but so much and I've heard claims of recruiting from all areas of the state and it probabjy happens some but deal with it cause most states they ain't separate so who cares and I've heard people claim fake accounts and who cares about that eithercause if you ain't putting your name on it all of it can be fake and it can be even if you do. Get a life and I don't care if you talk bad about me. Cause if you do you won't do nothing but hide anyway. Support these kids and move on. All of em. It ain't none of their fault what the TSSAA does or don't do or what any of you think or don't think. All of em have done good and some bad. No one is free of fault in anything so move on.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I please read my post. I came to support my Sale Creek team. But this is insane man. Show some support and respect to the kids don't you think. I know there's lots of good on here I'm not arguing that but the bad is bad and it's too much especially since I know it's kids that read this stuff to

And that's all I was doing, making a point that we sometimes make statements we didn't necessarily mean or shouldn't have typed...but doesn't mean we need a life LOL.

But I will agree, no place here for using a players name and bad mouth'n said player.

Shows zero class

I am a newbie to Coach T. I've done what you may call trolling it for a good while but just signed up the other day when I thought my boys had a good shot at a region title and I wanted to let everyone know I was proud of em. Man oh man was that a mistake. This board is out of control. Parents and I'm not talking to everyone but many need to sit down and just quit. You have this person making claims about this person and this parent saying bad stuff about this kid and that person saying stuff about a whole group of people and so on and so on. This person makes claims of cheating and that person makes claims of racism and that person makes claims of things being unfair and this person makes claims about why Memphis players are good. Come on people. Geez. Get a life. How in the world does someone have hundreds and even over a thousand posts? Jesus Christ. People come on. These are kids playing a kids game. You all have got to stop living your lives through these kids and that's exactly what's happening. To make it worse seems like the people with the most to say or the boldest opinions are the ones that won't let no one knows who they are. Sitting behind a computer screen in a comfy house giving your two cents don't make you important. Neither does doing it on a iPhone either. If you have a real problem or concern with something stand by your beliefs and let people know. Do something to make a change and stand up. They're are many many many cowards on this site and if you get offended by what I'm saying then I'm probably talking to you. Goodness gracious I've read claims of refs actually cheating and guys they don't get paid that much so you can't expect a but so much and I've heard claims of recruiting from all areas of the state and it probabjy happens some but deal with it cause most states they ain't separate so who cares and I've heard people claim fake accounts and who cares about that eithercause if you ain't putting your name on it all of it can be fake and it can be even if you do. Get a life and I don't care if you talk bad about me. Cause if you do you won't do nothing but hide anyway. Support these kids and move on. All of em. It ain't none of their fault what the TSSAA does or don't do or what any of you think or don't think. All of em have done good and some bad. No one is free of fault in anything so move on.

ok william.  :mrgreen:

I took a minute to really look at some of your post. You are an idiot. You are the exact person I mean by getting a life. You have a sick fascination with that William. Both of you are the type of person that make this site have a bad name. You are just out of your mind and looks like you have claimed every person in the Internet is that kids dad. Get a life message board warrior. I will take this very seriously. I stand by my name cause that's all we have in life. If you publicly accuse me of being someone I'm not again I will email the administrator of the site and present ID and have you removed. You have fought with every person on here from what I see. You have a sick fascination with several people for some reason and kids look to be one of em.