2015 dsitrict 11 AAA

ballbasher30

so we have one week left in the regular season and not much has been settled with the district, which comes as a shock to no one if you follow this district year in and year out.

here is where we stand as of April 17:

Ravenwood 9-2 (3 games left with Brentwood, 3 games with Dickson County, 1 with Independence). They can finish anywhere from 1st to 4th depending on how they do.

Centennial 12-3 (3 games with Summit). They will finish either 1st or 2nd. If they are swept by Summit, they would have 6 loses and own tiebreakers with everyone else who could finish at best with 6 loses except Ravenwood. They finish 1st if they sweep Summit and Ravenwood loses 2 of their final games. They finish 1st if they win 2 and Ravenwood loses 3 of their games, and finsh 1st if they win 1 and Ravenwood loses 4, finish 1st if they are swept and Ravenwood losses 5 games.

Dickson County 7-6 (3 games with Ravenwood, 2 games with Franklin) if they win out and Ravenwood losses 4 of their remaining games they could finish 2nd, if they win out and Ravenwood does not lose at least 4, they would need Brentwood to lose at least one to finish 3rd. if they finish tied with Brentwood, they drop to 4th based on tiebreaker.

Brentwood 6-6 (3 games against Franklin, 3 games with Ravenwood) If they win out, and Ravenwood loses at least 4 games, they would finish 2nd due to losing tiebreaker with Centennial is Centennial is swept by Summit. If they lose all their games left, they could drop to 7th if everyone below them wins out except Summit.

Summit 6-9 (3 games with Centennial) it looks like they will be locked in at 5 barring some strange events, to even have a chance realistically they would need to swept Centennial and have Brentwood lose 3 or Dickson lost 4 games to move up to 4th, will drop to 6th if Independence beats Ravenwood and lose 2 to Centennial. if they win 2 against Centennial they or win one and Indy loses, they are 5th.

Independence 6-11 (1 game with Ravenwood) with a win over Ravenwood in their last game and with Summit losing 2 out of three to Centennial, they would finish 5th at best, with a loss they would finish 5th if Summit is swept, and they could fall to 7th with a loss and if Franklin wins all 5 of their remaining games.

Franklin 2-11 (3 games with Brentwood, 2 games with Dickson County) Franklin looks like they will finish in 7th unless they get a lot of help. For starters they would need to most likely win all 5 of their remaining games to move up. If Indy beats Ravenwood, they finish 7th unless they win out and Brentwood loses all of their games left, the they would move to 6th, if this happens and Indy loses, they move to fifth, if this happens and Summit gets swept they move to 4th.

with that being said, here is how i think the last week will end up with the standings:

1. Ravenwood

2. Centennial

3. Brentwood

4. Dickson County

5. Summitt

6. Independence

7. Franklin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

updated as of April 22:

Ravenwood 10-2
Centennial 13-4
Dickson County 7-6
Brentwood 7-7
Summit 7-10
Independence 6-12
Franklin 3-12

did not get a score from the Ravenwood-Dickson County double header from Tuesday.

With their loss tuesday, Franklin locked up the 7 seed for the tournament. Independence is locked in as the 6 seed. Franklin and Indy will play in the play in game it looks like.

updated as of April 22:

Ravenwood 10-2

Centennial 13-4

Dickson County 7-6

Brentwood 7-7

Summit 7-10

Independence 6-12

Franklin 3-12

did not get a score from the Ravenwood-Dickson County double header from Tuesday.

With their loss tuesday, Franklin locked up the 7 seed for the tournament. Independence is locked in as the 6 seed. Franklin and Indy will play in the play in game it looks like.

Oops.  Tennessean box scores show RHS swept.

updated as of April 23:

Ravenwood 13-2
Centennial 14-4
Brentwood 7-8
Dickson County 7-9

Summit 7-11
Independence 6-12
Franklin 4-12

Here is where we stand as far as the tournament goes:

Ravenwood: needs to win one of the three games againt Brentwood to lock up the one seed and the automatice bid to the region. If they lose all three they will be the 2 seed.

Centennial: If Ravenwood is swept by Brentwood, they finish as the 1 seed and get the automatic bid to region, if Ravenwood wins one of those games they are the 2 seed.

Brentwood:  If they sweep or win two of their three games with Ravenwood, they finish as the 3 seed.  If they win one of the three and Dickson sweeps two against Franklin, they will be the 4 seed, if they are swept and Dickson wins two, they fall to the 5 seed.

Dickson County: They need to sweep two from Franklin and have Brentwood loss at least two to Ravenwood to lock up the 3 seed, if Brentwood is swept they need to win on against Franklin to finish as the 3 seed. If they are swept by Franklin they are the 4 seed.

Summit: If Brentwood is swept they move to the 4 seed, otherwise they are locked in as the 5 seed.

Independence: locked in as the 6 seed

Franklin: locked in as the 7 seed.

Updated as of April 24

Ravenwood 14-2

Centennial 14-4

Brentwood 7-9

Dickson County 8-10

Summit 7-11

Independence 6-12

Franklin 5-13

Ravenwood clinched the 1st seed, home field in tournament, and auto bid to region.

Centennial locked in as the 2 seed.

Brentwood is 3rd if they win at least one today against Ravenwood. If they are swept they fall to 5th seed.

Dickson County finishes 3rd if Brentwood is swept today, if Brentwood wins at least one Dickson County will be 4th.

Summit will finish 4th if Brentwood is swept otherwise they are 5th.

Independence is locked in at 6th.

Franklin is locked in at 7th.