New Conference. An Early Look...

Bradley is well coached and won't be a pushover. Let's remember 2 years ago in the playoffs they went toe to toe with maryville for a half. Yes maryville won big but the competiveness was there. And last year, they gave science hill all they wanted and could have won the game. Bradley will not be intimidated.

I watched Bradley when they played maryville in the playoffs and I thought they looked like a good team and I couldn't t believe they were 5-5 and had lost to Polk County. A team that had their schedule and could compete with Maryville and Science Hill should not have been 5-5 and lost to teams like Polk and WV. That tells me they are woefully inconsistent. And inconsistency is not a sign of good coaching, it's a sign of bad coaching. Edited by Governors91

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's another thread, but I don't wanna read through it all. Is this actually gonna happen, and if so, what's the timetable?

We should know by the beginning of next week. It's spring break right now and i'd imagine they'll wait till it's over. My understanding is Shadowens wants the job, they just have to offer it to him and he'll be on his way here to get to work,

I watched Bradley when they played maryville in the playoffs and I thought they looked like a good team and I couldn't t believe they were 5-5 and had lost to Polk County. A team that had their schedule and could compete with Maryville and Science Hill should not have been 5-5 and lost to teams like Polk and WV. That tells me they are woefully inconsistent. And inconsistency is not a sign of good coaching, it's a sign of bad coaching.

5-5 could mean a lot of things: injuries, suspensions, replacing a big SR. class, etc. I don't know them well enough to tell you what the case was, but the product they put on the field against Ooltewah was well prepped and coached. Obviously the same when they played Science Hill. Time will tell, though, but the QB will be a mess for defenses to handle. Best of luck to all in the new conference.

Edited by RicoSuave88

I watched Bradley when they played maryville in the playoffs and I thought they looked like a good team and I couldn't t believe they were 5-5 and had lost to Polk County. A team that had their schedule and could compete with Maryville and Science Hill should not have been 5-5 and lost to teams like Polk and WV. That tells me they are woefully inconsistent. And inconsistency is not a sign of good coaching, it's a sign of bad coaching.

THAT WAS THEN... THIS IS NOW....IT'S A NEW DAY, A NEW SYSTEM, AND A NEW SEASON...NO UNDEFEATED TEAMS THIS GO ROUND...THE RUBBER WILL MEET THE ROAD.....SHAQ WILL NOT STAND IN THE LANE AND DOMINATE THE OPPONENT...#LOP