Farragut 2015

Governm

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to see why Farragut is so so in football. Last year when they played Maryville the same kids were in the game on the last play that were in on the first play while a whole bus load of kids watched from the sidelines getting no experience. That kind of coaching is old school to me.  I just hope their coach gets on here and reads this and might be able to understand why Maryville beats them like a drum.

Is it this class at farragut that was so good as freshmen? Or are those kids jrs now?

Both the upcoming Jr. and Sr. classes were pretty good as freshmen, but I think it is the upcoming Jr. class that you are thinking about. They are a pretty solid group of players, as is the Sr. class. Barring any crazy injuries, it looks like it could be a good year for Farragut, especially with the new region and schedule. Farragut is finally playing where it should have the last couple of years, based on enrollment. 

actually this group of seniors is the group yall are thinking of--won city ship in 8th and conference ship in 9th--rising jrs won city in 8th but didn't do so well in 9th(but there are quality players in this age group ).should be a solid team and I believe they will be much better in this region also--all will depend on oline and quite frankly coaching     Barney above is 100% on the money --I have watched this program get destroyed while sophmores(that can/could contribute)stand and watch  it can be maddening   fwiw I have them going 8-2 despite coaching

Both the upcoming Jr. and Sr. classes were pretty good as freshmen, but I think it is the upcoming Jr. class that you are thinking about. They are a pretty solid group of players, as is the Sr. class. Barring any crazy injuries, it looks like it could be a good year for Farragut, especially with the new region and schedule. Farragut is finally playing where it should have the last couple of years, based on enrollment. 

hope so