Farragut 2015

Governm

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a great spring for the Ads. Who do they have lined up to scrimmage this fall?

Last that I heard we were scrimmaging Cookeville, Ooltewah, and Bradley. I do not know the dates, but i remember hearing that all three will be at home. I also not know the order, but a guess on the dates would be July 31, Aug 7, Wed 12, and the Jamboree is Aug 14 and we will play Hardin Valley for one quarter.

Last that I heard we were scrimmaging Cookeville, Ooltewah, and Bradley. I do not know the dates, but i remember hearing that all three will be at home. I also not know the order, but a guess on the dates would be July 31, Aug 7, Wed 12, and the Jamboree is Aug 14 and we will play Hardin Valley for one quarter.

We are scrimmaging Ooltewah too. So maybe it will be a three-way scrimmage between WB,Ooltewah, and Farragut.

Everyone talks about Clinton's young offensive line this season. If you have a quarterback as mobile as Tyler Thackerson you don't really need all that great of an offensive line. I think Clinton goes 7-3 while Farragut goes 6-4.

No. Farragut will come in 2nd or 1st. The only team that might beat them in that region is oak ridge and oak ridge always struggles with them.

Everyone talks about Clinton's young offensive line this season. If you have a quarterback as mobile as Tyler Thackerson you don't really need all that great of an offensive line. I think Clinton goes 7-3 while Farragut goes 6-4.

Please tell me where Clinton is going to pickup wins, I have heard they will be lucky to win a game this year. Ellison is at Powell, and so is the Melvin guy. Those two are the only reason Clinton has had any success in the late couple of years. So please, tell me the 7 teams that Clinton is going to beat. I would put their over/under on wins at 3, and that is being generous. For the record, I will take the under. 

I would also like to know the 4 teams on Farragut's schedule that we are going to lose to. The only two games I see that we have a chance of losing are Oak Ridge and West, but I think West will be WAY down this year after all that they lost, plus I hear their new coach has no clue how to handle the different demographic of kids at West. If Farragut loses 4 games with the schedule we have, the football program should be disbanded. 

Please tell me where Clinton is going to pickup wins, I have heard they will be lucky to win a game this year. Ellison is at Powell, and so is the Melvin guy. Those two are the only reason Clinton has had any success in the late couple of years. So please, tell me the 7 teams that Clinton is going to beat. I would put their over/under on wins at 3, and that is being generous. For the record, I will take the under.

I would also like to know the 4 teams on Farragut's schedule that we are going to lose to. The only two games I see that we have a chance of losing are Oak Ridge and West, but I think West will be WAY down this year after all that they lost, plus I hear their new coach has no clue how to handle the different demographic of kids at West. If Farragut loses 4 games with the schedule we have, the football program should be disbanded.

cc will give you all a game.

cc will give you all a game.

I know that we scrimmaged them last year and beat them pretty good. I know that was last year, but they lost their QB and several others from that team, so I think they will be down and we should be up(barring any injuries). I think it could be a decent game early, but I dont think it will be close later in the game.

I know that we scrimmaged them last year and beat them pretty good. I know that was last year, but they lost their QB and several others from that team, so I think they will be down and we should be up(barring any injuries). I think it could be a decent game early, but I dont think it will be close later in the game.

I went too that scrimmage last year and seen it different than you.but that's good cc will just stay under the radar.