Hamilton vs Brentwood

big_mike0307

Brentwood is holding their own against Hamilton. I was expecting a blowout from all the hype Hamilton has got on this board but I am not seeing anything historically special about this team. IMO, the Lawson brothers don't play their potential and seem to not fully exert themselves. Coach King from Brentwood and Coach Day from Hamilton have done an excellent job making adjustments back and forth.

It doesn't seem they play too hard even in the game against Oak Hill. I think they are so talented that they just appear to be coasting

Brentwood is holding their own against Hamilton. I was expecting a blowout from all the hype Hamilton has got on this board but I am not seeing anything historically special about this team. IMO, the Lawson brothers don't play their potential and seem to not fully exert themselves. Coach King from Brentwood and Coach Day from Hamilton have done an excellent job making adjustments back and forth.

Maybe Brentwood is a pretty good team too?

Brentwood had a good game plan...plus they shot the lights out! Hamilton and the Lawsons are as good as advertised. PLus they whooped the mighty Oak Hill Academy in a game where Dedric and KJ had double doubles

How old is Dennis King now? 70? He reminds me of Byrd at Belmont...2 guys if you saw on the street you would never in a million years think they coached basketball but both able to coach the same type kids and do it very well. I hope he wins it...he has worked hard over the years. 

He is a god coach..can write a good song too

Brentwood had a good game plan...plus they shot the lights out! Hamilton and the Lawsons are as good as advertised. PLus they whooped the mighty Oak Hill Academy in a game where Dedric and KJ had double doubles

Brentwood shot 42% and Hamilton shot 41% in the first half. It was not a big difference. Turnovers killed Brentwood.

I will make a prediction neither Lawson will be impact players at Memphis. I have seen some greats play in the state tournament the last ten years. They don't rank in the top 15.

Brentwood shot 42% and Hamilton shot 41% in the first half. It was not a big difference. Turnovers killed Brentwood.

I will make a prediction neither Lawson will be impact players at Memphis. I have seen some greats play in the state tournament the last ten years. They don't rank in the top 15.

You never know with incoming freshman, but as high school seniors Dedric is playing in the Mcdonald's game and his final choices were Memphis and Kentucky and KJ is a top 50 player