Mitchell vs Union City

big_mike0307

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If UC comes to play they will win this game..They cant go through the motions acting like nobody wants the ball..But from what ive seen they will do that very thing..I have no answers on the way they have played other than nerves. .They gonna have to shake it off and play ball..They gotta have a little fun out their..If is a big word!

bigmike, 10+ in each qtr!

Just kidding cope...but let me say this, I think UC is a good team and I know they didn't play their best in game one, but we were NOWHERE near the team that got us there either!

Most teams face the same problem at the boro...Even MM did in game one.

I respect UC because they got there and they're still playing but I believe they'll be out played and feel certain out coached. But I was wrong once...a looong time ago LOL

Cope, I plan to be there tommorrow. I've been waiting to share my thoughts on this game. I think UC has a fantastic team but Mitchell is just too much for them to handle. Mitchell has the best guard trio in the state in any class. I don't think UC can match up with them. I think Stockdale will get his 17 points due to his hustle and determination. He will not be enough. Do I think UC could upset Mitchell? Yes but not likely. UC is the only 1A team that has a remote chance of beating them but UC will have to play lights out. Mitchell could play a mediocre game and still win. I don't think UC has seen defensive pressure like Mitchell will bring. Also, everyone talks about Cisco being a great coach(and he is) but I think Phillips is just as good. I don't think there an advantage either way on the coaching front. Good luck to both teams as I think this will be an awesome game. Mitchell by 10.

After watching Mitchell and UC in person today, Mitchell is atleast 15-20 points better than UC.  #11 for UC was the best all around player on the floor for them.  I heard #41 was up for Mr.Basketball but i wasn't impressed.  I'm sure he's a good player and you could tell he had skills but #11 stood out above all of them and #1 was pretty solid as well.  

Will the UC that people have seen for 34 games show up or the one that people have seen for the last 2 show up ?...If the former, then Mitchell will have all they can handle...If the latter, a Silver Ball will be headed to UC...Mitchell is by all means not unbeatable...I understand why fans of the other 6 teams in this tournament believe...Nobody but UC in 1A ball has real shot...They are a really good team but we are to...Shane Sisco is 8-0 in Murfreesboro and his dad is 10-2...Lots of experience and this won't be the first time UC hasn't had a shot in a tournament game...

bigmike, 10+ in each qtr!

Just kidding cope...but let me say this, I think UC is a good team and I know they didn't play their best in game one, but we were NOWHERE near the team that got us there either!

Most teams face the same problem at the boro...Even MM did in game one.

I respect UC because they got there and they're still playing but I believe they'll be out played and feel certain out coached. But I was wrong once...a looong time ago LOL

LOL..That sounds like something I would say H.!..Man I have enjoyed it either way!..Hampton has a good thing going on up in the mountains. .And yall have a great coach also..And Galilee I finally saw you yesterday! !.Man you dress better than.the other 8000 in that building! !..WOW..Classy Classy!..Congrats to Echols and Martin beating Grace by themselves!..But I guess im still one of the 30 people that believes UC can win this game..All it takes is ONE TIME. .ONE OPPORTUNITY! ..If we lose ill be the first to congratulate Mitchell! ..They have a awesome bunch of kids and well coached!..And of course. ..GALILEE! !!!!!!!!..lol

After watching Mitchell and UC in person today, Mitchell is atleast 15-20 points better than UC. #11 for UC was the best all around player on the floor for them. I heard #41 was up for Mr.Basketball but i wasn't impressed. I'm sure he's a good player and you could tell he had skills but #11 stood out above all of them and #1 was pretty solid as well.

What game did you watch??..I believe Stockdale led all scores and Rebounds. .I dunno.

Cope, I plan to be there tommorrow. I've been waiting to share my thoughts on this game. I think UC has a fantastic team but Mitchell is just too much for them to handle. Mitchell has the best guard trio in the state in any class. I don't think UC can match up with them. I think Stockdale will get his 17 points due to his hustle and determination. He will not be enough. Do I think UC could upset Mitchell? Yes but not likely. UC is the only 1A team that has a remote chance of beating them but UC will have to play lights out. Mitchell could play a mediocre game and still win. I don't think UC has seen defensive pressure like Mitchell will bring. Also, everyone talks about Cisco being a great coach(and he is) but I think Phillips is just as good. I don't think there an advantage either way on the coaching front. Good luck to both teams as I think this will be an awesome game. Mitchell by 10.

TCA..Holler at me when you get their!