Mitchell vs Union City

big_mike0307

I left before I got to talk to Galilee but MAN! He was dressed to the nines Wednesday night!!!

If UC is a different team than I saw this week and different than film I've seen, they may give MM a game....Hey, you all know UC better than anybody, so I can't discredit your confidence you have in them.

I hope to watch a great championship game!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What game did you watch??..I believe Stockdale led all scores and Rebounds. .I dunno.

I watched yesterdays game and i wasn't impressed thats my opinion.  He made some free throws but thats about it.  #11 was a floor leader, he hustled, blocked shots, dove on the floor, etc... Stockdale has skills but I'll take 5 #11's on my team any day.  I've watched more than one game in my lifetime cope and while the one kid has some skill the other kid showed more heart and is pretty darned good skill wise as well.  

Yes..GALILEE was dressed to kill yesterday man!!..I love his classy style!..I hope to talk to him today..And no..You haven't seen not even remotely close to how good UC really is!..Im telling yall I just feel like Mitchell hasn't played nobody in the tournament yet..Hampton and Loretto were way bettet than Grace and CA..LORETTO WAS HUGE!..Their size would had gave any team problems and they shot lights out 3s!!..UC team wise played pretty good defensively but just cant get it clicking on offense yet..We shall see what happens!

After watching Mitchell and UC in person today, Mitchell is atleast 15-20 points better than UC.  #11 for UC was the best all around player on the floor for them.  I heard #41 was up for Mr.Basketball but i wasn't impressed.  I'm sure he's a good player and you could tell he had skills but #11 stood out above all of them and #1 was pretty solid as well.

Deberry and Stockdale has been the best 2 players for UC majority of the year.Each on a given night would get 20-25 points.Simpson missed the first 3 games of the year and is always between 10-15 pts a night and the best defender UC has.He has been the best UC player at State and made four clutch free throws against Hampton to seal the win.Stewart missed the first half of the year with a wrist injury and when he first got back was out of sync and chemistry was off with the team.Then he started getting in rhythm and has made clutch shots for UC and lead them in scoring some down the stretch.Sisco along with Simpson are the heart and soul of the team and the best 2 defenders.Four people can lead UC in scoring on any given night.Deberry should be a finalist and a lot on here has only seen 2 games from him.If I had seen 2 games of him, I would say the same as you all.Deberry and Stockdale have been off their game some and Simpson and Stewart have picked up the slack. A sign of a good team.Mitchell has looked unbeatable up here and Martin, Echols,and Phillips are very good.I can see why people say they would win by 10 plus after watching 2 games of each team.Both have great Coaches and Coaching Staffs.Going to be a good game today.

My boy and 11 went at it most of game one...11 was probably the best all around player he's met this season...and he played the most complete game IMO

Yea..His name is Donate Simpson. And he is no doubt the most athletic player we have..All around Stockdale is the man..He showed that yesterday. .Ge played sickly against yall and still got a double double..10 and 10

Yea..His name is Donate Simpson. And he is no doubt the most athletic player we have..All around Stockdale is the man..He showed that yesterday. .Ge played sickly against yall and still got a double double..10 and 10

Stockdale and Valentine had a double double...Jones had 10, 6 boards and 6 assists...Stone had a big game for us as did Camillo in the 2nd half BUT we didn't have a "Simpson" step up for us and get to the charity stripe as needed and that was the difference

Now TCA...Why would you make a trip all the way here knowing UC aint got a chance..lol..Hamilton will be a blow out..Haywood will win easily and Everyone thinks Mitchell will win easily. .So I dont get it..lol....Im just messing with ya!..lol

I'm coming just to see you and the sharp dressed man galilee! lol. I'm going to start calling Galilee, ZZ Top!! Ha

Copenoc why do you praise Stockdale so much, Dontae simpson is having the best tourney for the tornadoes.. Can you give him his props? Stockdale is pubbed up to much by you. We see him and the other players on the team, so if he was the best we would mention that.. Simpson has been more impressive than Stockdale this tournament and that's that!

I did not see that disrespect in him...But ain't no way any kid disses a coach and still has a jersey in my world...But my world is a bit "ancient" in most ways.

Ancient or not, I'm with you.There's no way on earth that a kid has a physical altercation with a coach and plays that day...we'd see about the jersey afterward. Lost a lot of respect for Sisco from that situation.

OK Union City fans,toe the line...make excuses and defend the kid with "you don't know", or "in that situation", or man-up and tell it straight.