Mitchell vs Union City

big_mike0307

Ancient or not, I'm with you.There's no way on earth that a kid has a physical altercation with a coach and plays that day...we'd see about the jersey afterward. Lost a lot of respect for Sisco from that situation.

OK Union City fans,toe the line...make excuses and defend the kid with "you don't know", or "in that situation", or man-up and tell it straight.

I heard Coach Sisco talk about that situation after the game with the UC radio station that was there and covering the game. The altercation was with an assistant coach. He didn't see it. When he realized what had happened, he was not going to allow the player to play again. The assistant that was involved and the kid had a talk, worked it out and the assistant went to CS and told him that the player was ready to go back in. I didn't see the incident either but I don't think he should have gone back in either. Talk or not, apology or not, that kind of disrespect has to be punished.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Coach Sisco talk about that situation after the game with the UC radio station that was there and covering the game. The altercation was with an assistant coach. He didn't see it. When he realized what had happened, he was not going to allow the player to play again. The assistant that was involved and the kid had a talk, worked it out and the assistant went to CS and told him that the player was ready to go back in. I didn't see the incident either but I don't think he should have gone back in either. Talk or not, apology or not, that kind of disrespect has to be punished.

The coach wanted the kid to sit by him on the bench the kid didn't want to. Coach gets him by arm and kinda pulls him into seat coach puts hand on kids leg the coach is talking to kid. The kid pushes coach away from him a couple times gets up goes a few seats down. After a few min coach moves down and talks to kid then kid goes back into game

The coach wanted the kid to sit by him on the bench the kid didn't want to. Coach gets him by arm and kinda pulls him into seat coach puts hand on kids leg the coach is talking to kid. The kid pushes coach away from him a couple times gets up goes a few seats down. After a few min coach moves down and talks to kid then kid goes back into game

Vanilla at best...kid and coach speak, kid moves toward end of bench, coach grabs the kid by the arm and pulls him down into the adjacent seat, then some shoving(two or three are exchanged), ending with the kid elbowing the coach pretty hard. Sisco didn't see it, but was made aware before the assistant coach and the player spoke again. Close game in the semi's, and the player is needed to win...you decide the rest.

Vanilla at best...kid and coach speak, kid moves toward end of bench, coach grabs the kid by the arm and pulls him down into the adjacent seat, then some shoving(two or three are exchanged), ending with the kid elbowing the coach pretty hard. Sisco didn't see it, but was made aware before the assistant coach and the player spoke again. Close game in the semi's, and the player is needed to win...you decide the rest.

I said after it happened on the game thread that he would have watched rest of game from locker room or stands if I was coach

Copenoc why do you praise Stockdale so much, Dontae simpson is having the best tourney for the tornadoes.. Can you give him his props? Stockdale is pubbed up to much by you. We see him and the other players on the team, so if he was the best we would mention that.. Simpson has been more impressive than Stockdale this tournament and that's that!

I didnt say he wasnt Guru!!!..Im glad for him..He is an awesome athlete that Sisco has done nothing for along with a few more.

I didnt say he wasnt Guru!!!..Im glad for him..He is an awesome athlete that Sisco has done nothing for along with a few more.

On my way Cope with 5 Juniors from TCA! I will look for you. Maybe I can sit between you and Galilee! Told the juniors I hope they feel the pain and want it bad enough to get there next year!

You morons would have put him back in the game... :roflol: 

Typical...you're uncomfortable defending the player and the lack of disciplinary action from the coach because you know better, so you deflect the issue by name calling and questioning someone else's character...guess that you've weighed in...anyone else?

Thanks, Dr. Phil... :thumb: 

I was called a moron for giving my opinion(which was also questioned), but I was not afraid to give it, and I'll stand by it. You had the choice to reply or not...you chose to, and you chose name calling and evaded giving your own opinion twice.

Oh, and you're welcome.