Enough of the CPA talk...They are NOT a SUPER team

nebuntyn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "quote" marks were supposed to convey sarcasm. I think the move was "short-term" to cover the basketball season. LOL

Different player - I think you are talking about the CPA player that is currently playing for Belmont. I can't personally confirm what I have heard about the "change" in residence so I will not add anything to this.

He transferred to CPA as a Freshman - completed 8th grade year at MBA and then moved.

Blackwell came to CPA as a "redshirt" 8th grader in the middle of a school year from MBA.

However the question was about Bradshaw. He played for Greenbrier in 9th and 10th grade.

He then made the "move" to Brentwood. Of course the previous address in Greenbrier was remarkably well kept for an "empty" house.

Blackwell came to CPA as a "redshirt" 8th grader in the middle of a school year from MBA.

However the question was about Bradshaw. He played for Greenbrier in 9th and 10th grade.

He then made the "move" to Brentwood. Of course the previous address in Greenbrier was remarkably well kept for an "empty" house.

They may no longer be a super team, but Maddux is still a super recruiter.  The pattern will continue until he is caught.  Time will tell if the rumors about the Arizona kid, and BA kid are true. His MS coach is even bold enough to let other school's players sit the bench at a game, and get an inside look. They obviously think they are above the rules.  Look at the list of questionable transfers he's had over the years. And yet he still can't guarantee the gold ball...

Richard 8th

Bonds 8th

Lindsey 8th

Allsmiller 8th

Wharton 8th

Blackwell 8th

Fitzgerald 6th (nationally ranked point guard, left CPA when Campbell came)

Campbell 8th

Ragsdale 8th

Bradshaw 11th