Phillip shadowens new head coach at William blount

Does anybody know if he brought any assistants with him? I saw some guys I didn't recognize hanging around the table where his family was sitting.

I think the people you saw were the mom and dad of the OC he wants to bring with him....I know they were there tonight.

Are you serious? I think we both know better.

Reporters ask any questions about the investigation in mid tn? What are the chances the administration work together to hire any other teachers who are the subject of a police investigation?

Classy....You can read can't you?... Maybe you should go back and see that part in the article where they said they were investigating the booster club and had not named a single person of interest. 

Edited by Blaze45

Congratulations WB fans on the Shadowens hiring. I have a silly question? How do you pronounce his name? Shadow-ens or Sha-dow-ens? Honest question

He pronounced it the second way you typed it....and thanks for the congrats....

Edited by jake

Only wondering if anybody mentioned the elephant in the room? WB does a good job with the meet and greets. I was there for the outgoing coach when he was introduced. Were any new assistant coaches introduced?

The guy's record is squeaky clean and the initial investigation by the schoolboard showed no wrongdoing on his part. Besides... There's never been any explanation of what he supposedly did anyways.... And as some Blackman posters pointed out he was not fired from his job as a teacher. What's up with that? Wouldn't they fire him if they knew he really did something bad? It just doesn't add up.... I think the guys in charge of making this hire looked into things and thought it was bogus. There's zero evidence that he's done anything, his record is clean, and nobody has spoken a bad word about the man. I think we made the right decision when we hired him .