2nd Annual Rush 2 Gold Memorial Day Tournament Livingston, TN

http://www.infosports.com/listing.cgi?t=t&s=bb&n=75604&lr=TN

Above is a link to the information about the 2nd Annual Rush 2 Gold Memorial Day Tournament in Livingston, TN. Dates are May 22-24 and will be held in the Livingston and Cookeville areas. Last years first annual had about 65 teams in it, and we are expecting a great tournament once again this year. We will have limited gym space available so please sign up early to make sure that your team gets in. A great tournament to end the travel season on and lead your players into the middle school and high school camp season in June. You can also get more information on the tournament at www.tennesseerush.webs.com. 

If you are interested in more information, or in signing a team up, please contact Matt Ferrell at 931-510-8835 or by email at tennesseerush@gmail.com. 

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP!!

We are currently at around 65 teams committed to this tournament. We have limited gym space available so anyone else that may be interested please contact Matt Ferrell at 931-510-8835 as soon as possible. Once we are out of gym space, we will close entry into the tournament. Thanks.

Added several teams in the last few days. We now stand at 78 teams coming to the 2nd Annual Rush 2 Gold Tournament in Livingston/Cookeville area. If you have not contacted us about the tournament and are considering playing, please do so as soon as possible. Currently, we have 7 gyms almost filled to capacity and we do not want to leave out anyone that wants to play. This tournament is going to be a success so please enter now...once we fill up all the gyms that we can get, there will be no one else added to the tournament. Please contact Matt Ferrell at 931-510-8835 if you have any questions about the tournament or if you would like to enter. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Reminder again...if you are wanting to participate in this years tournament in Livingston and Cookeville May 22-24 you need to contact Coach Matt Ferrell asap at 931-510-8835. We are hovering right around 80 teams right now and about every age group will be playing. IF you have 3rd-11th grade girls or boys and you are looking for a place to play on memorial Day Weekend, please contact me asap. I am almost full but will take as many as possible until I fill up my last few remaining spots. Contact me at 931-510-8835 or at tennesseerush@gmail.com