Sweetwater Head Coaching Position?

uofl

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetwater is a joke.  Treat coaches like crap.  This guy has been fired for misconduct and is 5 -15. Great hire Weaver!

I will say this he DID win some games at UC,that place is very hard to win at not a very good football school,give him three yrs then see how its going.SW hasnt been a great football school for sometime now anyways.He may just make a difference you never know.Good luck i would love to see SW get back to the way they used to be.

Sweetwater is a joke.  Treat coaches like crap.  This guy has been fired for misconduct and is 5 -15. Great hire Weaver!

SweetwaterPride24 your going figure out this is going be a good hire in a couple years. He did not get fired for misconduct, he played a player that was not released by a doctor and they kid and the kids dad said it was ok for the kid to play. You can not go by his record 5-15. Before he took over the Union County job that place was a horrible job went 2 or 3 years without a win. If you look he lost some close games but he was also playing Fulton & Gatlinburg Pittman and that bunch.

Just so everyone knows the majority of Sweetwater fans are excited and proud to have Coach Edmiston as the leader of our football team. The excitement he has brought so far has definetly made a change in the attitude of the players that can be seen on and off the field. Anyone that attended the scrimmage with Greenback the other night saw glimpses of hard hitting smash mouth Sweetwater football of the past and it was a welcome site for a lot of folks in Sweetwater. I think fans will see that the Sweetwater Administration made the right choice and I for one say Good Job Mr. Weaver and Welcome Coach E!

Just so everyone knows the majority of Sweetwater fans are excited and proud to have Coach Edmiston as the leader of our football team. The excitement he has brought so far has definetly made a change in the attitude of the players that can be seen on and off the field. Anyone that attended the scrimmage with Greenback the other night saw glimpses of hard hitting smash mouth Sweetwater football of the past and it was a welcome site for a lot of folks in Sweetwater. I think fans will see that the Sweetwater Administration made the right choice and I for one say Good Job Mr. Weaver and Welcome Coach E!

I am a GB fan and i think it was a great hire.