A/AA Eurosport rankings

BigG

All,

We are working on updating the A/AA rankings for Eurosport.  We are reaching out to teams across the state to help with their input each week.

If you are a HEAD COACH of a A/AA program, please e mail me your "top 10" by Sunday of each week.  We hope to have a new ranking out each Tuesday.  We will tabulate all of the coach's rankings to have one list.

While it won't be perfect, it is better than not having a ranking (especially because it hasn't been updated since last year).

Tom.Gerlach@CPAlions.org

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first rankings of the year are up.  These were tabulated from e mails from coaches across the state.  Each team received points for positions nominated on their "top 10" teams.

We would love to get more coaches involved (especially from the west).  If you are a head coach, please e mail me by Sunday evening each week so we can get the rankings out every Tuesday.

Tom.Gerlach@CPAlions.org

Rankings 4/9

Central scores very early within the first 4 minutes and at the half it was only 1-0 but the second half was all central they added 5 more rather quickly and even scored one of those playing 10 on 11 because their center back got a red card... This team is the real deal they have strong players in every position and when they play well like last night I don't see anyone coming close

Congrats to Page on a great win over us.  They came to win with 100% desire.  They have some real quality mid fielders and their keeper played out of his mind.  By my record, he had 16 saves!

Props to their coach for scheduling a brutal week of Brentwood, CPA and MCM in 5 days!

MCM will be a team to watch out for, especially with a result like they got last night.