TSSAA directive (National Anthem)

Dragonmaster

Speed up the game? By what 30 seconds to at most a minute. You do realize the teams are taking the field and the pitcher is starting to throw while the last few kids stand on the foul lines .

Anybody who thinks the TSSAA is on the side of the kids needs to think again. They are in the business of making money and whatever rule that can get them closer to the fine will be implemented. And yes baseball is boring so anything the kids/players can do to make it entertaning for themselves or even bring all these posts to this forum must be working. There is a pretty good chance the coaches have addressed it and now guess what...on to something else the kids will think of or reenact from the college game or MLB or wherever else they learn this stuff from. They will then take it to their teams, but at least they are having fun and being a kid. Silly, right? And sorry if I clumped your team into the west TN baseball group and I was only mentioning teams that are successful year in and year out.

Edited by memphisbballguy

Speed up the game? By what 30 seconds to at most a minute. You do realize the teams are taking the field and the pitcher is starting to throw while the last few kids stand on the foul lines .

Anybody who thinks the TSSAA is on the side of the kids needs to think again. They are in the business of making money and whatever rule that can get them closer to the fine will be implemented. And yes baseball is boring so anything the kids/players can do to make it entertaning for themselves or even bring all these posts to this forum must be working. There is a pretty good chance the coaches have addressed it and now guess what...on to something else the kids will think of or reenact from the college game or MLB or wherever else they learn this stuff from. They will then take it to their teams, but at least they are having fun and being a kid. Silly, right? And sorry if I clumped your team into the west TN baseball group and I was only mentioning teams that are successful year in and year out.

Back to back state appearances, and a top 5 ranking in coachT and coaches poll this season...does that qualify?

I don't understand this discussion. We are talking about kids standing on line waiting to go to dug out. Every team I've seen play in high school baseball are right back to dug out as soon as they can. Until this thread I've never heard of such. Yes if they are doing It, guess it's dirspectfull but it's more stupid and shows immaturity level of kids.