WAVERLY 2015

FBHIGHWAY

From what i see, Loretta runs alot of power football, power I and single wing. Scotts Hill will spread the field out and runs alot of jet sweeps. Parsons Riverside has a Good QB and not only can he pass he will run the ball as well. Waverly has its entire line back from last year, its backfield and the defensive side of the ball is going to be rediculous. Spring practice starts next week, cant wait! Blue White Tiger Pride! GO BIG BLUE

OK, anyone else out there, looks like Hickman has the district locked up. Lewis, what about you guys? Riverside? anyone else?

I really can't speak on anything we have these days. I'm just an oldhead who likes to check things out on here occasionally. I can tell you we'll likely be running the classic wing-t with variations of pistol and I formation mixed in, maybe a spread formation or two, if that helps you any. They'll also have a defense. How good, I can't really say, but there will be 11 people on each side of the ball on most occasions. I think we'll probably defer to the second half if we win the coin toss usually, unless we dicide we dont want to. So thats always good to be prepared for. 😂

OK, anyone else out there, looks like Hickman has the district locked up. Lewis, what about you guys? Riverside? anyone else?

Just an observation...asking for information, then ridiculing someone's honest and respectful opinion in answering your question is not the way to get many responses.

I'll bite anyway.

Scotts Hill is young, as a program...just starting to gain respect from credible opponents, and coming off the first "successful" season in their history.

Offense

The QB can run, and is a decent passer, the backfield will be young, and the best back from last season just had a cast removed from a broken leg. Receivers can run, and have pretty good hands. Line is a question mark...have to replace two or three "monsters" on both sides with smaller kids, but they did ok when in games.

Defense

Line is the same as above. Linebackers should be good, strong in the middle and fast to the sidelines. DB's can run with anybody.

Special Teams

The kicker is a bright spot, good accuracy and decent distance. Punter graduated, so no clue. Coverage could be better on kicks and punts, but it's not bad.

Coaches

Head coach is a gem, and the reason for the upswing.He is new to being a head coach, but has been affiliated with some very solid programs. His knowledge of the game, and ability to sell the kids on his philosophy is great. His recruitment of kids to play has made a huge difference as well, with numbers in the 70's for this season on the sideline. We have to replace the defensive coordinator, who did a great job with schemes, but have added a well respected offensive coordinator to the staff.

Hope that is at least entertaining...it's the best I can give at this point. Going to be a tough row to hoe with some "bigger" schools with well respected programs dropping down in classification, but I'll promise that you'll get our best shot.

Just an observation...asking for information, then ridiculing someone's honest and respectful opinion in answering your question is not the way to get many responses.

I'll bite anyway.

Scotts Hill is young, as a program...just starting to gain respect from credible opponents, and coming off the first "successful" season in their history.

Offense

The QB can run, and is a decent passer, the backfield will be young, and the best back from last season just had a cast removed from a broken leg. Receivers can run, and have pretty good hands. Line is a question mark...have to replace two or three "monsters" on both sides with smaller kids, but they did ok when in games.

Defense

Line is the same as above. Linebackers should be good, strong in the middle and fast to the sidelines. DB's can run with anybody.

Special Teams

The kicker is a bright spot, good accuracy and decent distance. Punter graduated, so no clue. Coverage could be better on kicks and punts, but it's not bad.

Coaches

Head coach is a gem, and the reason for the upswing.He is new to being a head coach, but has been affiliated with some very solid programs. His knowledge of the game, and ability to sell the kids on his philosophy is great. His recruitment of kids to play has made a huge difference as well, with numbers in the 70's for this season on the sideline. We have to replace the defensive coordinator, who did a great job with schemes, but have added a well respected offensive coordinator to the staff.

Hope that is at least entertaining...it's the best I can give at this point. Going to be a tough row to hoe with some "bigger" schools with well respected programs dropping down in classification, but I'll promise that you'll get our best shot.

good post and keep improving

I'll bite anyway.

Offense

Defense

Special Teams

Coaches

Hey Trader.... Do you know Doug McCaslin?? If you do tell him BPM says hey. Good luck to you guys this year.

I'll bite anyway.

Offense

Defense

Special Teams

Coaches

Your well respected offensive coordinator is one the best football coaches to have coached in West Tenn! He just couldn't stay away from the game! Stroup hit a home run hiring him! Hey Trader, he was my coach when I was a fifth grader in 1977!! I don't think I atteibuted to any of his greatness though!! Ha. What a lot of people don't realize is that Browder was an outstanding basketball coach in his younger days!