Revolution of offenses today

fooseball96

CHANGE IS GOOD SIR.. WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOUR PERSONEL. CAN YOU NAME A NEXT LEVEL WINGT TEAM..?

What type of wing-t you talking?  Rhea County? Because nobody runs that at the next level.  Obviously Georgia Tech, Army, Navy, and Air Force all run triple option concepts out of flex bone/double wing double wide looks.  

I'm sure it boils down to what u like. I was a lineman so of course I would like running offenses. As would a running back would too. Qbs, wrs would like the spread of course

See that's the misconception.  Oregon is spread right?  Well they lead the nation in rushing about 3 years back.  Auburn, Clemson, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State are all pretty spread as well.  All good running teams.

Spread doesn't always mean Mike Leach/Hal Mumme air raid.

See that's the misconception. Oregon is spread right? Well they lead the nation in rushing about 3 years back. Auburn, Clemson, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State are all pretty spread as well. All good running teams.

True but everyone can't do what Oregon does lol. But I see you're point Edited by fooseball96

See that's the misconception.  Oregon is spread right?  Well they lead the nation in rushing about 3 years back.  Auburn, Clemson, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State are all pretty spread as well.  All good running teams.

WHATEVER YOU RUN JUST KNOW HOW TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS WHEN ITS NOT WORKING.. MIX IT UP.

True but everyone can't do what Oregon does lol. But I see you're point

Oregon never has the hogs to pack it in and run people over, but they still see the necessity of running the football, so they do whatever it takes to do it.  Teams that don't run the ball some way never have a chance to win big time football.