Coach Aydelott

bad parenting, no more padlling in schools, breakup of the traditional to parent home, church not beong prioritzed......all factor in this. 100 bucks say this kid doesn't live at home with both married mom and dad, attend church reguarly, and got whippings while he was growing up.

I agree.

I'll tell you what is really sad. Channel 4 is reporting this thing and the assigned reporter states they went through the coach's personnel file to see if he had any past disciplinary letters or reprimands. No doubt they were looking for anything they could blame him for. Typical media garbage...just looking to nail this guy and somehow vindicate this criminal that accosted him. These people are fabricating vultures...

I'll tell you what is really sad. Channel 4 is reporting this thing and the assigned reporter states they went through the coach's personnel file to see if he had any past disciplinary letters or reprimands. No doubt they were looking for anything they could blame him for. Typical media garbage...just looking to nail this guy and somehow vindicate this criminal that accosted him. These people are fabricating vultures...

Yes i agree with this as well! The media sucks!

Prayers to Coach A and his family. Wish him a fast recovery.

I read where the young man wanted to play football and Coach said he wouldn't let him on the team because of his grades. Sports are a privilege; not a right to play. As others have said ; this starts at home with parenting.

• Upvote 1

Prayers to Coach A and his family. Wish him a fast recovery.

I read where the young man wanted to play football and Coach said he wouldn't let him on the team because of his grades. Sports are a privilege; not a right to play. As others have said ; this starts at home with parenting.

+1 on parenting, and I bet quite a few football players would love to see this thug suit up for one practice, probably wouldn't be pretty. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan