Looking at your favorite teams schedule,what team stands out the most

BatmanDB

looking at the Dobyns Bennett schedule ,it's an easy pick.A team that has won multiple state titles.

DATE OPPONENT SITE SCORE August 20, 2015 vs. Tennessee High (Thursday night game) Away   August 28, 2015 vs. Oak Ridge Home   September 4, 2015 vs. William Blount Away   September 11, 2015 vs. Sevier County Away   September 18, 2015 vs. Hardin Valley Academy (Homecoming) Home   September 25, 2015 OPEN WEEK     October 1, 2015 vs. Maryville (Thursday night game @ 7:00pm) Away   October 9, 2015 vs. Bradley Central Home   October 16, 2015 vs. Bearden (Senior Night) Home   October 23, 2015 vs. Jefferson City Away   October 30, 2015 vs. Science Hill Home

If  your favorite team  looks past the first game, there is a chance you could be 0-1.Yep Tennessee High stands out to me.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dobyns-Bennett will imo be the most interesting game on Oak Ridge's schedule. Unfortunately I think OR will lose that game

How teams matchup makes a world of difference.From everything I've seen on Oak Ridge,They are loaded with size and talent all over the field.Some say they have a chance of making a run for the state this year.Batman isn't looking past the 2ed game either ! I love this game and I'm glad we could get it back on our schedules.

For WB, it's a toss-up between 3 teams:

Alcoa- WB hasn't played the tornadoes in over a decade and it is exciting to be renewing that rivalry.

Science Hill-WB hasn't played Science Hill in forever either. They will be a good test for the Govs when we go on the road to play them.

Bradley Central-The Govs will travel to Cleveland to play them on week 10. This is the most intriguing game to me because realistically the Govs should be evenly matched with the bears. It would be huge for the Govs to go down there and get a big win and have momentum going into the playoffs.

Edited by Governors91

Alcoa- WB hasn't played the tornadoes in over a decade and it is exciting to be renewing that rivalry.

Science Hill-WB hasn't played Science Hill in forever either. They will be a good test for the Govs when we go on the road to play them.

Bradley Central-The Govs will travel to Cleveland to play them on week 10. This is the most intriguing game to me because realistically the Govs should be evenly matched with the bears. It would be huge for the Govs to go down there and get a big win and have momentum going into the playoffs.

If you stop Bradleys QB u will win. But he's a handful. Plays bball too about 6-3 very agile and being recruited by a lot of schools. Will only be a junior Edited by fooseball96

Alcoa on any schedule is a game to circle.I went down there and watched them destroy my alma mater a couple years back.Myself and BVDevil enjoyed talking to their coacht fans.They know the game and have come to expect great things and don't care to tell it how they see it,even if it's about their own team..I look forward to seeing the Bradley Central QB.I remember a fine QB at Clinton a few years ago that gave us a rough time with his athletic ability.One great player can make a lot of things happen.

I wouldn't expect the Govs to beat Alcoa this year.