Looking at your favorite teams schedule,what team stands out the most

BatmanDB

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish all the states games were posted on YouTube and I could watch more of the middle and west TN games.I've got a friend who came from west TN and he talks about many of those big matchups and playing ball against the Memphis area schools.It sounds like a different world compared to the slow pace of east TN.All I know is there are some big #### boys on some of those teams  I've seen play in the finals.

I wish all the states games were posted on YouTube and I could watch more of the middle and west TN games.I've got a friend who came from west TN and he talks about many of those big matchups and playing ball against the Memphis area schools.It sounds like a different world compared to the slow pace of east TN.All I know is there are some big #### boys on some of those teams I've seen play in the finals.

Nashville and Memphis are in the Top 30 biggest cities in the U.S based on population. So it shouldn't be a surprise that they have more talented athletes than East Tn. But it seems like there's always a few East Tn teams in Cookeville. I'd say we are doing OK here in East Tn. Edited by Governors91

Stars, I said last year when it was looking pretty dark for the Rebs, if there is one team in the state that can come back , it's Maryville. I'd say that really was one time that many Rebel fans were about to start looking at the round ball schedule.What a couple of games you guys had in the playoffs.

Stars, I said last year when it was looking pretty dark for the Rebs, if there is one team in the state that can come back , it's Maryville. I'd say that really was one time that many Rebel fans were about to start looking at the round ball schedule.What a couple of games you guys had in the playoffs.

Cayped Crewsaider .....Hit did taik GQ and Co. a littull while longur thain eye wood haiv liked, two adjust two thait knew offense thait tham Tituns coaches (Rayvenwould Diddy's) put inn.... :mellow:

Edited by STARSNBARS