The Jerk Farragut Dad

rebelwoman87

Agree with all that stuff right there RR. Both those kids are very good pitchers.

I heard the fairgut kid threw 140+ pitches in their game with Science Hill last Friday. Anybody else heard that? If true, it was surprises me the fairgut coach would do that to the kid's arm and that the so-called mean dad would let him. I would not expect their coach to leave a kid in that long and then throw him again Tuesday. Counting last Monday against Karns, that's 3 games in 8 days I believe.

Hopefully, he will hold up for another appearance or two this week. Maybe the 2 teams can meet in the final....GO DISTRICT4!

Why would they pitch a kid like that when they're so deep at pitching?

It is crazy to think that this thread has gone on for 6 pages. We get it, you people don't like Farragut people. One dad rubbed some goon that goes my the name "rebelwoman" and now all people from Farragut are on the same level as Hitler and the Nazi regime. I love this website.

Looks like The Admirals just got gooned by HVA!

I think people hate Farragut baseball like they do Maryville football.......b/c they get tired of losing to them.

Ding..ding..ding...you're the winner. There are some really humble fairgut parents who are super folks. Then they also have a few arrogant parents just like everybody else.

I recommend staying at the top and let the rest of us hate. It's better than the alternative.

How many innings did their ace throw from last Monday thu yesterday? Definitely a workhorse that Corbin is getting. Good luck to a great kid.

Edited by strongx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...