Warriors under the lights

The Marion County Warriors will be having Warriors under the lights on May 15th. @ 6pm. Come out and watch all the hard work these young men put in to make another run at a state champonship. The cost is $3 and concessions will be available, a great time will be had by all.

And if enough alumni show up there will be a alumni flag football game, everyone come out and support your MARION COUNTY WARRIORS.

And don't forget 7th annual fishing rodeo on May 16th and 17th at Marion County park. If you have not bought your ticket yet( Grand Prize $1000) that's ok you can buy as many chances as you want at the ramp, the cost is only $10.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And everyone can come out and meet Roy Dillard and look at his Murphy Fair book.

I garuntee you I aint coming to this mess either. That Ross man is not getting any of my money. Let me ask you a question. How much is the little fellars having to anti up since now you got all the local businesses donating?