Warren Co. 2015

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrimmages are Summitt, Ensworth and Jamboree at White County

Why would Ensworth scrimmage Warren County? What does Ensworth get out of that? It's just a chance to get their players hurt while not really doing anything to get better. Warren County will be way out talented, and won't be able to match up in any aspect of the game.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Why would Ensworth scrimmage Warren County? What does Ensworth get out of that? It's just a chance to get their players hurt while not really doing anything to get better. Warren County will be way out talented, and won't be able to match up in any aspect of the game.

Why don't you go ask Coach Moore or Coach Bowers, I'm sure they both would be glad to enlighten you

UpperCumberlandworm, you are an idiot.  What do you know about this situation?  You are just a troll with no life that knows little about the QB or football form your past posts.  No issues with parents or kid at Warren and did not shop him.  How can you post something like that?

Why don't you go ask Coach Moore or Coach Bowers, I'm sure they both would be glad to enlighten you

Okay can do! Maybe you can inform me on how to go about scheduling a face to face meeting with Coach Moore. You think you can do that, hoss?

You should of went with canebreakrattler as your username besides of timberrattler. The majority of us poor, ignorant Southerns don't call them be their real name (Timber Rattler). In fact, most of us simpletons refer to them as Cane Break Rattle Snakes for what ever reason, plus it sounds a lot cooler too, IMO. Don't you agree?

Okay can do! Maybe you can inform me on how to go about scheduling a face to face meeting with Coach Moore. You think you can do that, hoss?

You should of went with canebreakrattler as your username besides of timberrattler. The majority of us poor, ignorant Southerns don't call them be their real name (Timber Rattler). In fact, most of us simpletons refer to them as Cane Break Rattle Snakes for what ever reason, plus it sounds a lot cooler too, IMO. Don't you agree?

lol true.....Folks in Warren always so touchy?