Hampton looking for game august 21

pujo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be a great gate for football and the last few years the basketball games would have been real good too. Just get tired of hearing it year in and year out. atleast i dont have to hear about about Cloudland now, but even heard people talk about how they were sure Hampton was pretty good in basketball but not on the same level as them. Win or lose a playing the game gets rid of a lot of that.

Would be a great gate for football and the last few years the basketball games would have been real good too. Just get tired of hearing it year in and year out. atleast i dont have to hear about about Cloudland now, but even heard people talk about how they were sure Hampton was pretty good in basketball but not on the same level as them. Win or lose a playing the game gets rid of a lot of that.

Avery had a dang good BB team and they should be good again next year. I'd say both schools would like  to get a game. Football could be another story. I do know we were fairly close but it just didn't work out. 

Pujo I looked at our boys games and Grider already has our boys a game on this day. Grider is giving our boys a week off on September 4. I garuntee you that is a bunch of mess. Our boys dont need a week off. You should get that Lunsford man to call him and see if Grider would play him on that day. You think im joking but im not.