Sevier County vs Cleveland

gobears89

The raider's are starting completely over what do u expect me to say? We do have the dogs to to win some games but we are learning. I do not expect us to come in game 1 and beat sevier CTY. This is gonna take time. But u bet your sweet #### we will be ready for those owls :)

BTW passive I've watched the film on the owls scrimmage the other day on hudl. And the QB sucks lol he better grow up fast. Can your almighty def save him this yr? AT LEAST WE HAVE ONE THAT THROW TO HIS OWN TEAM #LOP YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE BUTTA ON YOUR BALL HANDLERS HANDS!! SLICK AS FISH GREASE!!#LOP

Hey passive since 1980 the owls have played the raiders 15 times with Cleveland winning 12. Just call us Daddy Cleveland from now on lol 2014 PROVED WHO YO DADDY IS #LOP

I TOLD YOU!! ALL THE SANDBAGGING GOES OUT THE WINDOW WHEN IT COMES TO DEM OWLS AND BLUERAIDERZ MATCHUP.#LOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we win too, as long as you don't predict a blow out

No chance SDOT. Cleveland is a soilid program that just picked up a very good coach. It dont take long to learn how to read the end & give or keep etc. Mix in some slick play action and boom you have a solid high school football team. I remember those mid 90s blue raiders and they were some bad mofos.

We will score some points but the veer vs our 3 man front scares me a bit.

GoBears!!

BTW passive I've watched the film on the owls scrimmage the other day on hudl. And the QB sucks lol he better grow up fast. Can your almighty def save him this yr?

I'm pretty sure only coaches and players have access to that film, so I call BS. I went to the Red and White game; the Owls will be just fine.

I'm pretty sure only coaches and players have access to that film, so I call BS. I went to the Red and White game; the Owls will be just fine.

Um I'm friends with an assistant coach for the owls. So yeah I saw the tape. He even said the QB has to get better. But hey it's only a intersqaud scrimmage

Edited by fooseball96

Um I'm friends with an assistant coach for the owls. So yeah I saw the tape. He even said the QB has to get better. But hey it's only a intersqaud scrimmage

Wouldn't have guessed that, so I stand corrected. I expect a lot of QBs to struggle against our defense.

I'm not a big fan of bashing kids on here- seems cowardly- and that goes for what Passice said too

Wouldn't have guessed that, so I stand corrected. I expect a lot of QBs to struggle against our defense.

I'm not a big fan of bashing kids on here- seems cowardly- and that goes for what Passice said too

Ur right bro. I shouldn't have said that. I normally don't and I apologize because they are kids. But PA brings it out of a lot of us lol

No chance SDOT. Cleveland is a soilid program that just picked up a very good coach. It dont take long to learn how to read the end & give or keep etc. Mix in some slick play action and boom you have a solid high school football team. I remember those mid 90s blue raiders and they were some bad mofos.

We will score some points but the veer vs our 3 man front scares me a bit.

GoBears!!

I think Cleveland will be a tough game for us too. I think we'll win the game but it'll take at least 30 points to win