c. Haincock Cowntee

4. Unakee

e. Pick-hitt Cowntee

6. Mimphiss Norf Side

gee. Wartberg

8. Try Citys Christian

eye. Middullton

10. Comeberlund Gaip..... :popcorneater:

I talked to number 8's new coach the other day at a DB practice.Super guy that use to help coach our 9th grade.

Ennurustin' SS......Thay ain't nuthin' like pappaws imo.... :thumb:

Agreed Stars. He was actually from Grainger County from a place called Thorn Hill. He was as country as cornbread. Couldn't read or write. Could barely write his own name, but at  70 years old could work circles around any youth of today haha. God rest his soul.

Agreed Stars. He was actually from Grainger County from a place called Thorn Hill. He was as country as cornbread. Couldn't read or write. Could barely write his own name, but at 70 years old could work circles around any youth of today haha. God rest his soul.

I've been to thorn hill. Sounds a lot like my papaw. Was on the farm up until the end. Don't think you can replace what our papaws did and I he way they lived. They did everything for themselves. I know I couldn't.

I've been to thorn hill. Sounds a lot like my papaw. Was on the farm up until the end. Don't think you can replace what our papaws did and I he way they lived. They did everything for themselves. I know I couldn't.

Yeah man there's some country a** folks in them parts. He called corn "roast 'n ear" he was so country. Yeah, our papaws and mamaws grew up in a different America. It was rough times in those days. Kids nowadays wouldn't last 5 min in their world.

Yeah man there's some country a** folks in them parts. He called corn "roast 'n ear" he was so country. Yeah, our papaws and mamaws grew up in a different America. It was rough times in those days. Kids nowadays wouldn't last 5 min in their world.

I don't think I'd last 5 minutes back then lol. Next time you're in sevier co. let me know. I'll show you around the old farm