2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Wow, looking at some of the scoring breakdowns you have posted recently, it looks like all the other teams in 3A are gonna just have to pick thier poison night in and night out against you guys! Great balance and it's gonna be really tough for anyone to dethrone the reigning champs if they keep that up!

Yea Meigs is undefeated right now but I havin't seen their box scores. Would love to see how they are doing it.

Midway was a good guard game. We full court pressed them and I swear our guards must have had 25 layups. Cant wait to see the Krossover shot chart from that game.

Our bigs played great D when Midway could get it accross halfcourt. But this game was a guards dream

By the way midway had a good girls team they may have the best girl player in the league. Lady rams won a good one

Edited by 12thmanGCA

Stop the Murray kid and Oakdale easily wins..... Murray for OS and Smith from Oakdale are the best players for District 4; Grace is absolutely loaded, will definitely be interesting between them and Meigs, Arnold is probably one of the best players in the area when he gets going

agreed on Arnold...really a quality HS player. But the McKinney kid at CF is one or two in district 4 with smith the other spot. Murray plays hard, which I like, and is definitely a good player, don't get me wrong... But he just can't do what the CF kid can do on the court. Play any spot, shoot, pass, ball handling. He's worth 15 pts a game without ever taking a shot... Not a lot of HS kids can do that.

Haven't seen the mckinney kid play this season, hows his stats? OS is especially weak, so I would just double Murray; I know from watching Oakdale that even when Smith is off, they have descent role players, Coalfield fits the same mold w/ Mckinney; which is what sets them apart from OS or wartburg (w/ Carrol). Both coaches don't seem to know how to handle only having one or two talented players

This Friday's game:

Just some thoughts...

-Wartburg at Harriman (Harriman by 5 or so.  WB will win in the return trip later)

-Jellico home vs. Cosby (Cosby by 30+, just too much for a team that doesn't truly trust their coach, and lacks the talent of year's past)

-Coalfield at Sunbright (Coalfield by 15+, as the Jackets start to round into shape)

-Oakdale at Oliver Springs (Oakdale by 15 or so, just too much talent for the Bobcats.  OS could keep it close it well coached for this game)

-Oneida home vs. Anderson County (AC wins by 12+, Oneida could get blown out if the defense isn't any better than it has been)

This Friday's game:

Just some thoughts...

-Wartburg at Harriman (Harriman by 5 or so. WB will win in the return trip later)

-Jellico home vs. Cosby (Cosby by 30+, just too much for a team that doesn't truly trust their coach, and lacks the talent of year's past)

-Coalfield at Sunbright (Coalfield by 15+, as the Jackets start to round into shape)

-Oakdale at Oliver Springs (Oakdale by 15 or so, just too much talent for the Bobcats. OS could keep it close it well coached for this game)

-Oneida home vs. Anderson County (AC wins by 12+, Oneida could get blown out if the defense isn't any better than it has been)

why so sure that WB beats harriman the second go around? Lots of people sleeping on this bunch