District 4-AA 2015-2016

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to our friend Alcoa Basketball on the start of his new career! Best of luck. Looking forward to seeing you in Sports Illustrated or USA Today in a few years.

LOL, thanks!! That might be stretching it just a bit, but I'm starting out somewhere. Not sure how much game action I'll catch this year, but I'll come if/when I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I'm reading the schedule correctly (on the school website), the Alcoa boys don't even play until Dec. 3 at Bearden. Maybe it's because we won't have our football players until December, who knows?

I'm sure that's correct. After watching the CAK-Alcoa game on tv, it appears most of Alcoa's varsity team plays football.  I know Catholic has scheduled 2 games in November and should have 7 players till the football season ends. 

Edited by QSouth89

I'm sure that's correct. After watching the CAK-Alcoa game on tv, it appears most of Alcoa's varsity team plays football. I know Catholic has scheduled 2 games in November and should have 7 players till the football season ends.

I personally would use it as an opportunity to build depth on my team with varsity experience, but that's just me. I can understand both sides of that.