2015 6A predictions

Governm

To be honest, after finding out that everyone went to the playoffs, I didn't even study the playoff format. Will the bottom 4 teams travel within the regions or the next region over.In other words, does the 8th seed in region 1 get Maryville on the road or a Nashville area powerhouse in middle Tennessee.

Interestingly, I think Coffee County and Warren County have some of the same advantages that Maryville has. However, It may be at least a couple years before they're ready for that game.  :rolleyes:

With most of the Murfreesboro/Rutherford County schools in a general state of flux this is their chance to make a move toward the top.  You could make a real argument that Oakland and Blackman will duplicate Riverdale's decline with their recent coaching changes. It just takes one bad coaching hire to become irrelevant at the high school level.  Let's hope they've hired well.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if one of the Murfreesboro schools brings up the rear in the region.  What region/district is this anyway?

BTW, everyone making the playoffs is just..well...ridiculous. 

More to follow...

Interestingly, I think Coffee County and Warren County have some of the same advantages that Maryville has. However, It may be at least a couple years before they're ready for that game. :rolleyes:

With most of the Murfreesboro/Rutherford County schools in a general state of flux this is their chance to make a move toward the top. You could make a real argument that Oakland and Blackman will duplicate Riverdale's decline with their recent coaching changes. It just takes one bad coaching hire to become irrelevant at the high school level. Let's hope they've hired well.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if one of the Murfreesboro schools brings up the rear in the region. What region/district is this anyway?

BTW, everyone making the playoffs is just..well...ridiculous.

More to follow...

Creasy was a great hire. I would very shocked if he does not do very well over a given time period.