Pre-season Poll: Class 6A Region 1

CoachT

Pre-Season Rankings  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the top team for the region in 2015.

• Bearden
    • Bradley Central
    • Dobyns Bennett
    • Hardin Valley
    • Jefferson County
    • Maryville
    • Science Hill
    • William Blount

Clark is just going too make you mad if you keep believing yourself...he is building a team and your "previous" streaks are going too be short lived !!

You must have made a mistake either here or on the poll where you voted for DB. Anyway, Science Hill may not take Maryville this year, but they will certainly run their streak against DB to 4....or is it 5? 2nd or 3rd and above DB seems a likely finish. Coach Carter, who is undoubtedly the best football coach in Upper East Tennessee, will have them ready.

Actually I put up a vote for DB just to cancel out pudding's vote. Anybody with half a brain knows that Maryville has this in the bag. Science Hills "1 man show" is over and now things get back to normal. they'll be lucky to finish 5 & 5. Undoubtedly the best football coach in Upper East Tennessee would be the coach at Greeneville. That's a no-brainer. Which explains your post.

Waco, I actually was thinking this was the old Region 1, clicked Science Hill over Dobyns-Bennett and hit the button, before I saw Murlville.  I then thought, "well crap, that was not good".  So, consider my vote simply placing DB below Science Hill.  Thanks for your cancelling vote though.

Edited by Pudding