Pre-season Poll: Class 6A Region 2

CoachT

Pre-Season Rankings  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the top team for the region in 2015

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT BUDDY....YOU ARE EXPECTED TO WIN THE BIG ONE AND YOU GUYS REMIND ME THAT I'M NOT IN THE CONVERSATION...SO....WITH ALL THAT TALENT YOU STILL CAN'T GET PAST EAST TENNESSEE SO MY POINT STANDS AS CORRECT.AND YOU DON'T HAVE A ICE CUBES CHANCE IN THE SUN THIS SEASON..#LOP JUST KEEPING IT REAL.....

We might not get past Maryville , But lets see how you all fair against Riverdale on the 21st and then can talk about our sub, par , sub talent Middle Tenneessee. compared to your better than everyone else  OWLS representing the East. 

Edited by Blaze45

We might not get past Maryville , But lets see how you all fair against Riverdale on the 21st and then can talk about our sub, par , sub talent Middle Tenneessee. compared to your better than everyone else  OWLS representing the East. 

YOU BETTER HOPE YOU GET PAST DEM OWLS ON THE 21ST. REMEMBER, WE LIL OLE 5AAA/4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL AND YOU DA  7A SEC REGION....YOU SUPPOOOOSE TO WIN!!! OR YOU WILL BE GETTING A SLICE OF HUMBLE PIE TO SHARE WITH NICK SABAN!!

#LOP

humblepie-e1288647520854.png

YOU BETTER HOPE YOU GET PAST DEM OWLS ON THE 21ST. REMEMBER, WE LIL OLE 5AAA/4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL AND YOU DA  7A SEC REGION....YOU SUPPOOOOSE TO WIN!!! OR YOU WILL BE GETTING A SLICE OF HUMBLE PIE TO SHARE WITH NICK SABAN!!

#LOP

humblepie-e1288647520854.png

Yes we are 7A and we should win, and we will win some  games and probably loose s couple .. the difference is we don't act like we already have . Do yourself and everyone else a favor and look up the word humble.  There is a distinct difference in confidence and arrogance. Everyone will cheer for the humble winner , and those same folks will root against the arrogant loser. Come the 21st " Humility.... its whats for dinner!" 

BLAZE ARE YOU RIVERDALE, BLACKMAN, OR OAKLAND FAN?? I'M CONFUSED..

EVERYONE KNOWS I'M AN OWL FOR LIFE..EVENTHOUGH I AM THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF 5AAA/4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL..I REPRESENT THE OOLTEWAH OWLS #LOP

I am Blackman all the way, but I have a ton of respect for my district. I watched a good amount of the Riverdale team play middle school ball with my kids. I know what they have got on their  hands. My issue comes with you sticking your chest out and pounding East Tennessee Football  when your school only recently became a real player in the area. You have won no championships, no gold balls, no appearances, yet you act like you walked the path of Maryville. Be proud, but be humble. When you accomplish what they have then you can walk the walk, other wise you are just another turkey struttn. 

This region stands no chance in the semi-finals of the playoffs

Understand your passion for Maryville, great team and most of us will have our hand full against them should we meet, However don't cash the check just yet. There is a lot of season ahead of us. I know they will be great, they always are, I would watch a few teams before I crown them champion again. Not sayin they won't be, but watch a game or two first.