• Jo Byrns
    • Middle Tennessee Christian
    • Monterey
    • Nashville Christian
    • Pickett County
    • Red Boiling Springs
    • Trousdale County

• 1 month later...

NCS wins this easily. No disrespect to the others, but to return 21 out of 22 including the #1 prospect in he state, and who has been to the semis years in a row...no doubt NCS wins unless they just fall apart

Can't agree more,,, if NC don't get it done this yr. then they prolly won't ever ! Absolutely loaded, starters prolly won't get many 4qtr games til qtr final playoff games

No disrespect intended but I want to know what everyone is seeing in Trousdale. They lost the bulk of their team and I think Creasy is a great coach. Did they get some transfers or something? I know they're always pretty good but I don't think they could beat NCS or JB. As far as Gordonsville goes I'll let you know August 21. This senior class is one of the weakest ones in recent memory. But the younger classes are pretty decent and Gordy should get back to normal in another year or two. I predict another .500 season. My small hope for optimism is the offense they were running in the spring and I believe Clemons is coaching the line again. It was looking good in the spring and it fits our style. But, Go Tigers and I'm ready for some football.

1.)NCS 2.)JB 3.)TC 4.)Gordonsville 5.)MTCS 6.)Monterey 7.)RBS 8.)Clay 9.)Pickett

nothings gonna be easy against ncs.......them boys can play some ball.....they will miss givens some but not that much imo......i dont remember did the big nose tackle play both sides of the ball

#34 Lawless, he is a beast and is a top 100 overall prospect(4*) in the 2018 class rankings as a DT. Looking back at his stats amd film it looks like he only plays DL. Crazy to think he was 6'3 275 Freshman last yr!

NCS has to be the favorite with TC coming in second.

If I had to say it now, the next two spots go to JB and MTCS.

However, Clay, Monterey, Gordonsville, and yes, RBS could get one of those spots.

Clay will be very good this year. They return almost everyone from a playoff team that could've beat South Pitt.

Monterey lost a lot, but they've got a good coach.

Gordonsville will be young, very young. The stud from the senior class is now at Smith County. There won't be many seniors on the field for them.

RBS was a playoff team last year and their best players were sophomores.

Pickett is the only one without a chance.

The shame of all this is the fact that 8 of the 9 teams in this region were playoff teams last year.

It's a shame that only 4 can make it this year.

BTW, TC is probably the only team that gives NCS a game, it that.