• Collinwood
    • Hollow Rock-Bruceton
    • Houston County
    • Huntingdon
    • McEwen
    • Perry County
    • Wayne County

It's for real

It is a lot of traveling and every team in the region has to play each other. I don't like the traveling but I like the new competition.

That's a huge amount of traveling for Wayne County and Collinwood both. Clarksville and Huntingdon are at least 2 1/2-3 hours bus rides from the school. Those bus rides can take a lot out of team. I remember the trips to Moore County and Jo Byrns/Cascade that seemed like we would never get there. 

That's a huge amount of traveling for Wayne County and Collinwood both. Clarksville and Huntingdon are at least 2 1/2-3 hours bus rides from the school. Those bus rides can take a lot out of team. I remember the trips to Moore County and Jo Byrns/Cascade that seemed like we would never get there.

Huntingdon is a home game this year but CA is away.

Seriously though what homer picked Houston County lol. C'mon man!

This will be a dog fight for the Region we play Huntingdon in Week 9 which i think is a good thing. Will show us how prepared for the playoffs we are plus will prob determine the winner of this region. Also dont overlook Clarksville Academy. We get them week 3 after MtP and Scotts Hill and its in Clarksville.

We play @

Mt. Pleasant(Week1)

Clarksville Academy(Week3)

Bruceton(Week5)

Houston County(Week7)

Collinwood(Week10)

So really it isnt that bad other than Clarksville. Houston County would be next, Erin is prob 1 1/2 hr drive. Bruceton is ab that same distance.

Top 4 teams make the playoffs....who yall got?

I think the top 3 are locks...

1. Wayne County

2. Huntingdon

3. Clarksville Academy

#4 I believe will be Bruceton but being so new to some of these teams im just going off the last 3 years records and I know PC and Cwood are nowhere near good enough to get that last spot. That leaves Houston County and McEwen and IMO they are lower competition than PC & Cwood.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I think Huntingdon will take the region this year, they are always tough wing t offense, running close to the same play all game long for 4 yards a play, for the past few years, and very few have been able to stop it consistently. WC will finish 2nd, Bruceton and Clarksville Ac. will be 3 and 4 and can be either spot.

I think Huntingdon will take the region this year, they are always tough wing t offense, running close to the same play all game long for 4 yards a play, for the past few years, and very few have been able to stop it consistently. WC will finish 2nd, Bruceton and Clarksville Ac. will be 3 and 4 and can be either spot.

I can agree with that, but if WC develops a line like I'm hoping they will, then WC will most likely win the region. WC has a good group of backs, and a very talented QB with 2-3 guys that can catch the ball. If they can just get that line ready on both sides? WC will be fast on D but that won't help against Huntingdon's style of offense....gotta have good guys upfront. Edited by wildcatalumni

I can agree with that, but if WC develops a line like I'm hoping they will, then WC will most likely win the region. WC has a good group of backs, and a very talented QB with 2-3 guys that can catch the ball. If they can just get that line ready on both sides? WC will be fast on D but that won't help against Huntingdon's style of offense....gotta have good guys upfront.

Everything,i mean everything depends on line play this year for wc..skill is there on offense....back 7 is there on defense....I see a good year if line play isnt there.i see a great year if line play is just average.......to many veteran skill players to not have a good year

Everything,i mean everything depends on line play this year for wc..skill is there on offense....back 7 is there on defense....I see a good year if line play isnt there.i see a great year if line play is just average.......to many veteran skill players to not have a good year

One thing is for sure, we lost alot of good lineman and we will be alot smaller up front this yr but also alot more athletic up on that front so take the bad with the good. Hopefully they keep busting down the weight room. I know its dead period now but that fitness center is just as good!

Preston and our Oline will have a heck of a time trying to isolate and block this D1 player for Huntingdon. He also plays OT.

Sadarius Hutcherson/DE 6'5 230 Prob going to Louisville or Miss St.

http://247sports.com/Player/Sadarius-Hutcherson-81090

Your defense will have to worry about him if he plays OT. Your Oline won't see him unless he goes both ways.