• Clarksville Academy
    • Collinwood
    • Hollow Rock-Bruceton
    • Houston County
    • Huntingdon
    • McEwen
    • Perry County
    • Wayne County

Your defense will have to worry about him if he plays OT. Your Oline won't see him unless he goes both ways.

He has been offered by Louisville as a DE according to 24/7 sports. I know very little about Huntingdon and that football team except for what i have read and watched some of there film. On his videos online he was playing alot of both ways last yr but mainly Strong side Defensive End. And they should use him on both sides IMO. Hes to good of an athlete not to. Its not everyday you get a guy 6'5-6'6 230-250 at a 1A school...matter of fact he would be a first if he played for Wayne Co. His film is not crazy impressive but he had alot of disruptive plays @ DE against Union City and McKenzie. Either way no matter where he lines up he will be a force, he is after all a top 30 player in the state of TN and is a mid 3*.

It will all come down to who is the more physical team. Wayne county will be physical no doubt but don't know much about these other teams in the region. One thing for sure, they better buckle up when they play the cats.

Huntingdon will definitely bring it, and I look forward to the game between the two. Bruceton and CA won't be push overs, but I feel very confident in those and the rest. We have a physical team, no question, but it takes more than just being physical. We're gonna need some veteran plays being made out there. How smart will we be on the field? Edited by wildcatalumni

• 2 weeks later...