• Halls
    • Jackson Christian
    • McKenzie
    • Trinity Christian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most people voting think bigdave is corect.

That proves most people voting don't know much about West Tn football if that is the case. McKenzie is solid and Trinity beat Adamsville last year for the district title. I too think Adamsville takes it but they will not "cruise". They will have a couple of tough one and I won't be surprised if they get a loss along the way.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

most people voting think bigdave is corect.

Most people voting don't know the rosters like I do. Do I think Adamsville can beat TCA and win the district? Absolutely. Do I think TCA can beat Adamsville and win the district for 3rd year in a row? Absolutely. One thing is for certain, Adamsville will not "cruise" through the district and neither will TCA. I think McKenzie will have a say before it's over and you never know what Halls may bring to the table. Their basketball team is loaded with athletes. Adamsville lost 5 or 6 really, really good players but have quite a few good ones back. TCA lost 7 or 8 really, really good players but have 5 or 6 good ones back with 2 being elite for 2A. It will be another great game and I don't anticipate a blowout either way. TCA's defense will be much better against the run and their OL will be much better and tougher. Both teams will be breaking in new QB's.

That proves most people voting don't know much about West Tn football if that is the case. McKenzie is solid and Trinity beat Adamsville last year for the district title. I too think Adamsville takes it but they will not "cruise". They will have a couple of tough one and I won't be surprised if they get a loss along the way.

I agree with you on McKenzie. They accomplished quite a bit last year and were very young. Could be a surprise in this region. Should be some good football.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

When you have to put 15 and 16 year olds on the field anything can happen. They can rise to the top or they can stumble. On any given day someone can be beat