• Jackson Christian
    • McKenzie
    • Trinity Christian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

At the end of season TCA was ranked 94 and Adamsville was 98 and Mckinze was 198 on the sonny power ranking. I know those are numbers but those follow teams more than any one I know. Good luck to all three teams this year. We have 4 new teams to play this year. Halls launder dale county Alabama baldwyn miss. Mc keinze And maybe a couple more should be a exciting year

Ok Cardfan, I'm bored so this is for you. I'm a very analytical person and enjoy stats so hang on to your Vest, I mean suspenders! My information comes from M ax Prep s. I counted 9 players from Aville's 2014 roster that were impact players that graduated. In 2014, Aville had around 4,000 total All Purpose yards. 2100 of those yards graduated. So around 1,900 is back. Pretty darn good. Plenty of firepower coming back. Those 1900 yards were primarily from 4 players that will be returning....Means, Nixon, Whirley and Cotner.

TCA had over 5,000 all purpose yards last year and lost 3,000 to graduation. 2,000 is coming back with most of that coming from two players....goldsmith and #5. Both teams are basically returning the same output.

I think you will see a TCA team very similar to the AVILLE team in 2013. Neary and Wallis had around 4,000 yards combined that year. I thought it was very interesting that Wallis had almost 2,000. He was a threat in every aspect. I think you will see that type of output from the two mentioned above. I think both teams lost a lot. TCA lost more but has the same output coming back. James Bond will be the hardest to replace outside of Akin. Bond did a lot of damage to AVille last year.

It will be interesting to see how the young players develop and how the new QB's perform. As always, turnovers will probably be the deciding factor. I think you will see TCA throw the ball 15-20 times at most unlike the last two years of 45 to 50. Can't wait til Sept!

Of means or Whirley are given the ball as much as Neary was they will be All State.

Wallace touched the ball between rushes and catches 71 times in '13. Means touched it 61 times and Whirley 41 in 14. That's not a big variance in touches but there was a big variance in output. Neary on the other hand is a different story. Neary was also very durable. My point is that they were given the ball as much as Wallis last year.

Edited by TCAIntense

Wallace touched the ball between rushes and catches 71 times in '13. Means touched it 61 times and Whirley 41 in 14. That's not a big variance in touches but there was a big variance in output. Neary on the other hand is a different story. Neary was also very durable. My point is that they were given the ball as much as Wallis last year.

Round here we don't talk about who we lost or who we gotta replace !!! "It's NEXT man up" , we return an all senior line that is bigger and stronger than last season ! With somewhere around 15-18 seniors on this team we should be ok ! And with the bball players comin out skill will be deep ! Speed, and power !! Thats Aville football ! And Im glad to here yall ain't gonna throw it 40-50 times a game!

Round here we don't talk about who we lost or who we gotta replace !!! "It's NEXT man up" , we return an all senior line that is bigger and stronger than last season ! With somewhere around 15-18 seniors on this team we should be ok ! And with the bball players comin out skill will be deep ! Speed, and power !! Thats Aville football ! And Im glad to here yall ain't gonna throw it 40-50 times a game!

I know it's really hard for yall to remember two years back but it was your poster that brought up what you had coming back versus what we had coming back. I just took the opportunity to analyze the stats. We will be speed and power as well this year. I like our chances!

But without the huge passing attack that had pinpoint accuracy and an extremely quick release the run game Won't be as much of a surprise

I don't disagree at all but it certainly wasn't a surprise when Neary ran the ball. We knew it was coming and sometimes even knew exactly where it was coming BUT we couldn't stop him even in the game we won. The question will be whether or not you can contain Goldsmith because you won't stop him.

What I want to know is who is the one that voted for TCA in this poll? Lol ðŸˆ

I think it's Reitzfan, he's just not willing to admit it yet! If it's not then it has to be a closet TCA fan. My guess is that it's Redrage! Haha

Edited by TCAIntense