Prediction: DB and TN High will both be undefeated when they meet Aug 20

blazer1set

• This is an old series going back to 1921.

DB holds the edge 64-19.

Vikings have not won since 2009.

They play on Thursday so non-fans can get up to the castle and catch an extra game this week.

DB should win this one easily, but regardless it will be a great one because I think both teams go into the game undefeated.

• Upvote 1

DB will win and go 8-2 in 2015. I think they lose to Maryville and Science Hill. I think Tennessee High goes 7-3 with losses to DB,Sevier County and Morristown West

Getting thumped by Murvil is a given, but DB will also have problems with Oak Ridge and Sevier County.     Tenn High also has to play South and that will not be easy, I'm sure the Rebs will remember what happened last year.

Has anyone heard about TN HIGH this year? Is THS down that "DB should win this one easily"? This is always a good game.

Good game??     Perhaps, but I'm just going from recent history (which is of course unpredictable).   Since 2010 DB has won by an average score of 44-17.     Not sure that is going to change this year, but would love to see TH make a game of it.    This one is on Thursday so I may meander up to the castle and see what happens

DB TH

2014 35 13

2013 28 27

2012 70 24

2011 46 10

2010 41 14

Good game??     Perhaps, but I'm just going from recent history (which is of course unpredictable).   Since 2010 DB has won by an average score of 44-17.     Not sure that is going to change this year, but would love to see TH make a game of it.    This one is on Thursday so I may meander up to the castle and see what happens

DB TH

2014 35 13

2013 28 27

2012 70 24

2011 46 10

2010 41 14

It would be cool to see Tennessee High go back to the level they were long ago when former Tennessee Vols great Beattie Feathers played for them.

Looking at the schedule , I'd say an 8-2 season would be a very, very good record for DB.That would be some really good coaching and some players doing a lot of things right.OR and SC are both going to be strong test and several teams could bite the Tribe from what I've heard.DB fans have come to expect good things and it will take a good effort for that to happen.