Adamsville's First three games

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Lot changes I'm a year. One thing you will realize about me I quote what I hear from reliable people and I don't make mess up that came from a coach I think allot of

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Kids get faster in a year and when I quote something I get it from someone reliable I try to not sound like it's my mouth running a coach told me what guys were running. We ran 40s last week.

i find that hard to believe also....6 guy running 4,7 or less .....how big are they........ if there all starters u must be running a 5-6 defense 5 linemen 6 dbacks......lol....i dont know if wayne co has 1 guy running less than a 4.7

The 2006 season we had 2 guys who could run a time under 4.65 consistently, myself and N.Bell. I heard we had one guy who could run in the 4.6 range on our current team but idk if its true, #2...?

Also the fastest i have ever seen personally with my own eyes is Hammack he ran 4.55 my JR yr.

Ok ok , I recant !! We are very slow ! All skill run sub 6 flats and line men are timed in eating fried pies ! That's where we was in the sub 4.5's ! Sorry for the misinformation ! And we don't have

Ifones we got Motorola razers ! Geez !

But I call bull on Goldssmith running a 5.2! My lineman son ran a 5.2 at Swanee's and Lindsey Wilsons camp ! So I do call Bull Hockey he's way faster than that !

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I personally timed Zac Neary two years ago running against Peyton Hillis NFl running back and Zac beat him by a full step and Zac was the 2nd fastest kid on the team that year. SPEED KILLS

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I personally timed Zac Neary two years ago running against Peyton Hillis NFl running back and Zac beat him by a full step and Zac was the 2nd fastest kid on the team that year. SPEED KILLS

Nothing matters how fast you are lining up and sprinting 40 yards without pads or having to dodge someone trying to hit you.

What matters is how fast you are with the football in hand. We have speed. Is it sub 4.5 i cant say because unless you put a laser on it you will never be accurate. I will say this we have more speed than last year and we burnt some pretty fast folks last year

Not that I don't believe all this 40 time chatter but coaches times are usually .20 or more faster than the combine camps. My son would come home from practice with all these I ran 4.76 or 4.70 but his fastest time at a Shuman or Nike camp was 4.89 which is about what I would have figured. We did go to a camp in Memphis and I watched a kid (now in SEC) run a 4.32. You could tell the kid was flying. Watched a linebacker in KY run a 4.55 at 6'1" 210. Again very impressive, he is now at Middle TN.

Like card fan said it's totally different with pads, a ball and people smacking you around. Good luck to the baby birds this year.