Marion County football 2015

Indian

What is this 2 hand touch on QB's? Did they do that when you played back in the day? Them boys need to get hit to!

This two hand touch is a bunch of mess. I garuntee you if those passers get their blocks nocked off it will cause them to not play as good. If they no they are just going to get touched then their is no fear. You think im joking but im not.

+1

OP and Roy never really add anything to the football discussion. They would rather regurgitate the same crap over and over. Their little alter egos are nauseating and and pethetic.

It would be nice to actually read what people think about this years team and how they stack up against this tough new region... Nope we get the old granny and town idiot gossip line...

If your team was the Pirates you wouldn't be able to talk football either lol. Not sure if it's shame or lack of football knowldedge.

If your team was the Pirates you wouldn't be able to talk football either lol. Not sure if it's shame or lack of football knowldedge.

I garuntee you better get TTP to talk to about them lying lips. You fellars are in denial. I have asked several questions that TTP had not responded to. Let me ask you a question. Why has that Ross man been seen spying on our boys? I thought our boys werent anything to worry about. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate is disappointed some fellers didn't make a citizens arrest on the SOS instead of taking pictures. OP says if Barney had known his hero was in town he would have surely been there too. Now the thing that caught OP's attention was PM posted it ain't the first time he was caught. Figure SP folkes need to have a meeting about this mess. Caught once...but caught 2 or 3 times snooping the Speedway is unacceptable. OP ain't jest joking neither!

Let's have it then op. It's time to put up or shut up. Let's see the pictures. I have heard someone that saw a picture said it wasn't Ross' truck. I don't care if it was, I know that's all you have to talk about since the Pirates aren't much to talk about. Let's see what you have got................

Let's have it then op. It's time to put up or shut up. Let's see the pictures. I have heard someone that saw a picture said it wasn't Ross' truck. I don't care if it was, I know that's all you have to talk about since the Pirates aren't much to talk about. Let's see what you have got................

You already admitted he was spying on the SP thread attempting to scout the Pirates for real fast runners. Recon ole grand Pap would be proud you finally decided to come clean! Edited by OLD PIRATE

We joke but I really dont know what they will do. The chicken plant, funeral home, and church aren't really within reasonable walking distance plus they would have people walking down the highway. I have had several people tell me they dont attend the Sequatchie game at Bledsoe because of lack of seating, they dont want to stand at the fence or behind others at the fence especially if they hoped to bring families. And I am sure more are planning to attend the jamboree than in that game with so many schools taking part.