AA Basketball

alumnicoach85

In the Knoxville area, some of the better teams should be Fulton, Catholic, Alcoa, CAK and Austin-East. As far as Mr. Basketball possible candidates are: Catholic's junior PG Luke Smith he averaged 18 points and 6 assist, Kentell Williams senior PG from Fulton.

Edited by QSouth89

I know Upperman brings back a lot to district 8AA, and added a 6'8 all-state kid who was the star on Clay Co's state tour team this past spring.

The kid that transferred from Clay Co was not Allstate and was not the star at Clay Co. He averaged 6 points a game at Clay Co that was the forth best on the team. I'm sure his parents will give you numbers on how great he is but he's just average for a 6'8" player. Clay co stud still there Tyreke Key averaged 18 points 8 reb 6 asst per game

Clay Co want miss the ego that Upperman has now got, they get to deal with the parents they are nuts. If they don't get what they want they we be looking for somewhere to go next year also.

Have never seen a kid on a winning team want to get theirs over winning that's why they left were not satisfied being on a winning team wanted their kid to be the man winning didn't matter as long as he scored.

Let get an opinion on the kid from Clay county from someone that never saw him play with the Clay county team. Only seen him play tournament ball.

.TOP POSITIONAL PLAYERS FOR TENNESSEE'S BOYS
WRITTEN BY RICK BOLUS | 15 MAY 2015

Today we will list the top six players by positions for Tennessee. All players are rising seniors unless noted otherwise.

TOP 6 CENTERS

Abdul Ado 6-11/C Chattanooga Hamilton Hts. Christian
Nick Marshall 6-11/C Lexington
Isaiah Stokes (2017) 6-8/C-F Memphis Lausanne
Michael Manning 6-8/C-F Memphis Lausanne
Josh Endicott (2017) 6-8/C-F Upperman High School Baxter
Colton Blevins 6-7/C Jamestown Yorktown Institute

Edited by UTRok

Let get an opinion on the kid from Clay county from someone that never saw him play with the Clay county team. Only seen him play tournament ball.

.TOP POSITIONAL PLAYERS FOR TENNESSEE'S BOYS

WRITTEN BY RICK BOLUS | 15 MAY 2015

Today we will list the top six players by positions for Tennessee. All players are rising seniors unless noted otherwise.

TOP 6 CENTERS

Abdul Ado 6-11/C Chattanooga Hamilton Hts. Christian

Nick Marshall 6-11/C Lexington

Isaiah Stokes (2017) 6-8/C-F Memphis Lausanne

Michael Manning 6-8/C-F Memphis Lausanne

Josh Endicott (2017) 6-8/C-F Upperman High School Baxter

Colton Blevins 6-7/C Jamestown Yorktown Institute

Make sure to let everyone know that you are the big kids dad. Yes he is ranked by Rick Bolus but he has yet to prove it on High School team in Tennessee. He was seen in a couple of tournaments and got one guys opinion. My question is where will he be going to High School after this season. All you guys want is for him to put up numbers winning means nothing to you. All about me that's it. Glad Upperman has the headache now.

The kid that transferred from Clay Co was not Allstate and was not the star at Clay Co. He averaged 6 points a game at Clay Co that was the forth best on the team. I'm sure his parents will give you numbers on how great he is but he's just average for a 6'8" player. Clay co stud still there Tyreke Key averaged 18 points 8 reb 6 asst per game

Clay Co want miss the ego that Upperman has now got, they get to deal with the parents they are nuts. If they don't get what they want they we be looking for somewhere to go next year also.

Have never seen a kid on a winning team want to get theirs over winning that's why they left were not satisfied being on a winning team wanted their kid to be the man winning didn't matter as long as he scored.

ok guesss I got fed some bad info on the kid. That being said, he is probably not as bad as you say, or as good as his parents think. But with a good team coming back......I would take a 6'8 center anyday. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan