• South Fulton
    • Union City
    • West Carroll

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Home team fan 100%. imo, this region will have top 3 teams in state, (Dresden, UC, Trenton), sad we have to all be lumped in same region. With Lion's gifted QB returning, and other players maturing, we'll be the surprise team this year. Hope so anyways. 

I'm a home team fan myself but I see this year being exactly as BigPurpleDinosaur. Trenton and UC fighting it out for top spot with edge to Trenton. Dresden could surprise me and make a run. All depends if Winn has time in the pocket to work his magic (line play) and do we have the D speed to stop either UC or Trenton. Next year hands down Dresden!!

I'm a home team fan myself but I see this year being exactly as BigPurpleDinosaur. Trenton and UC fighting it out for top spot with edge to Trenton. Dresden could surprise me and make a run. All depends if Winn has time in the pocket to work his magic (line play) and do we have the D speed to stop either UC or Trenton. Next year hands down Dresden!!

I must admit.... I laughed pretty good at that one!!!