• Peabody
    • South Fulton
    • Union City
    • West Carroll

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would tend to agree with this statement. Haven't hear much on Humboldt this year. Whats going on over there? Didn't they have a new coach last year? My son was on the west TN all star team that coach Reid coached in 2014 and he really liked the coach and Humboldt players there.

Junior is still there

Hearing they are heavy with the jr class

wouldnt be surprised if the top 3 teams had one region loss either like 2 or 3 years back when yal huntingdon and us (WC) did it

Going to be a battle tested region. All teams should be playoff ready when they roll around. Drove by a local HS yesterday and watched a little 8A Florida practice. Holy Crap I've never seen so many kids on a football field.

Going to be a battle tested region. All teams should be playoff ready when they roll around. Drove by a local HS yesterday and watched a little 8A Florida practice. Holy Crap I've never seen so many kids on a football field.

tell me about it! We went up north last year and i got to see moms old hs...wow. they had about 4000kids and it was only 10-12. I think they field 4 football teams got to see a scrimmage. There were probably more kids dressed between the two schools than WC and Dresden have enrolled

tell me about it! We went up north last year and i got to see moms old hs...wow. they had about 4000kids and it was only 10-12. I think they field 4 football teams got to see a scrimmage. There were probably more kids dressed between the two schools than WC and Dresden have enrolled

From what I hear they have a little over 3000 kids in this school. They had two starters from this school in last years superbowl. I'm excited to watch Florida High School football this year. While in shorts and flip flops. lol

Ill be pulling for Dresden this year. They are a true 1A school. Union City and Trenton both should be in 2A, Just saying

I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to start this crap. TSSAA set a limit for enrollment for 1A and somebody has to be at the top of that. No one said anything when we won state last year as one of the smaller 2A teams did they? Edited by TIDE1

From what I hear they have a little over 3000 kids in this school. They had two starters from this school in last years superbowl. I'm excited to watch Florida High School football this year. While in shorts and flip flops. lol

oh yeah the quality down south is way better. I dont know if moms alma mater could even hang with some of our 1A schools.their lines would get mauled. The only thing would keep them in it is depth.

I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to start this crap. TSSAA set a limit for enrollment for 1A and somebody has to be at the top of that. No one said anything when we won state last year as one of the smaller 2A teams did they?

yeah gotta agree they are still 1A teams. Woulda been nice if at least either UC or Trenton woulda volunteered to go to 2A but they didnt. Its ok though cuz it makes everyone in 7A have to step it up.

I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to start this crap. TSSAA set a limit for enrollment for 1A and somebody has to be at the top of that. No one said anything when we won state last year as one of the smaller 2A teams did they?

Not possible to get away from this talk. Dang if you do and dang if you don't. Trenton and UC won state championships last year which proves they were the best teams in the state, in their class. No one could beat you so we have to try to come up with ways to make you cheaters to make ourselves feel better. lol Do I think it's fair a Greenfield or Gleason has to play against a Trenton or UC? No but TSSAA set the rules and we all have to play by them. Just like the public private conversations, it's never going to end.