Predictions for Lincoln County

falconfan01

Interesting how you seem to have a personal vendetta against Coach Coleman,,,, and yes my comments are true,,,,but then again you know as you stated that Summit doesn't have the horses to be competitive,,,,,,,so you must have the roster and players memorized,,,,, Summit is young going into the 6th season,,,,,, and those horses you say don't exists,,,,well I guess we will see how the season plays out,,,,,,,,,,sooner or later the horses will turn dark........

Good luck to whatever team you are associated with........

Vendetta against Coleman? Not at all, but I do know the organizers of the Riverdale 7on7, therefore I know the real reason why the pool was changed. Nothing more, nothing less. As for Summit, 2 wins will be a success for them in that region, bank on it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vendetta against Coleman? Not at all, but I do know the organizers of the Riverdale 7on7, therefore I know the real reason why the pool was changed. Nothing more, nothing less. As for Summit, 2 wins will be a success for them in that region, bank on it.

So what you are saying is the organizers of the 7 v 7 did not use proper discretion and told you personally that Summit Football was not confident enough to play Forrest so,we will give them Blackman instead...... I understand the logic as Forrest would have been stiffer competition for Summit than Blackman? And again Summit did play Blackman twice,,,, second time in the playoffs losing on a final score in the last minute..... I'm done commenting on this topic and wish you the best of luck with future inside information which leads to calling a coaches confidence in his team into question,,,,, Have a great day!

who is next on the schedule to scrimmage...need a bigger school than Moore Co

Overton was next and  reason they did not scrimmage Riverdale or Ravenwood in camp this year was due to the many injuries suffered by starters the last 2 years. Last year we lost the starting running back. Year before last we lost a QB that would have been at least splitting playing time. Of course he started last year and will this year. It is helful to scrimmage stronger teams but it can bite you as well. As low as we seem to be in depth it really hurts when you get starters hurt and they miss the season. 

• 1 month later...

Being in 5A has help Lincoln Co. They will end up in 2nd place in their region. I predict that will slaughter Columbia Central this Friday. Central is imploding. Stone has ruined what Belew had built up. 'The Pit' is a hard place to win when the Falcons have it going. Congrats to the Falcons ! Keep it going and stay healthy.

Predictions for Lincoln County...add another fast food restaurant, lose another factory, add to the welfare population, dream about the '93 season, waste time talking about future teams, lose home attendance by game 3, have a mediocre team that struggles to make it to the playoffs, exit first round, same story, different season. B)

Predictions for Lincoln County...add another fast food restaurant, lose another factory, add to the welfare population, dream about the '93 season, waste time talking about future teams, lose home attendance by game 3, have a mediocre team that struggles to make it to the playoffs, exit first round, same story, different season. B)

That's the excuse for some but Falcon Football started falling apart years before the "City" high school program began. Both programs are ran by Falcon has-beens that haven't realized football has evolved since '93. The good ole boy system has nearly killed the Falcon program. 5A football in Tennessee is not very competitive and LC could do a lot better. Their weight/speed program is virtually absent but no one bucks the system and is okay with mediocrity. But hey! we won a state championship in '93 and we're getting a Buffalo Wild Wings :hungry: