6AAA 2015

PIONEERS12

thanks mr. walton but i have to disagree with ya. we did not have a bench last year either watsoever and i do think we are a better team this year. more weapons. gonna be hard to beat. doesn't mean we won't lose. last year was a one man show. this year we 5 players that are capable of scoring alot. last year i predicted that we would not lose a district game and that we would make it to state. people thought i was crazy.and i was right. this year i see us going back to state.we are built just like brentwood was last year with 5 guards on the floor.don't see us beating memphis east or oak ridge. i am predicting that cookeville will beat us once and we might lose in south carolina but other than that don't see anybody on our schedule beating us or region. go warriors!

I will have to give u credit 90... you did call the State prediction correct.  Credit and applause where it is due.  :thumb: .   I was right about a thing or two as well but we've moved past that stuff, thank goodness.  B)

Tonight we start district play again.  I will not give any predictions.  I will just say I'm glad its basketball season again.  Its been a long year for this old Alumn, alot of reflection and loss in the family.  I haven't been on as much but just want to wish everyone good luck and health this season.