2A State Champion

2A State Champion in 2015  

75 members have voted

1. 1. and the 2A State Champion in 2015 will be?

• Knoxville Grace Christian
    • Adamsville
    • Marion County
    • Trezevant
    • Hickman County
    • Boyd Buchanan
    • McKenzie
    • Gatlinburg-Pittman
    • Westmoreland
    • Waverly Central
    • Trinity Christian
    • Cascade
    • Forrest
    • Tyner
    • Lewis County
    • Bledsoe County
    • Not listed (comment below)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They dropped from 4a to 2a , Memphis is notorious for manipulating thier school systems ( closing schools ) ! With the new classification they will waltz into the semis this season !

Memphis is a different animal. Wouldn't surprise me if they totally dominated 2a.

Memphis is a different animal. Wouldn't surprise me if they totally dominated 2a.

They lost all but two starters , one is a D1 RB that's coming back ! My theory is that they will be dominant in thier region and since region 7 and 8 are both Memphis area schools they will prolly make it to the semis! They were a power I team last season with lots of size up front ! Most Memphis schools are spread so they played mash mouth style ! We'll see how they come out this season and they got Enswoth on the schedule ! If they have a good showing there then look out !

They lost all but two starters , one is a D1 RB that's coming back ! My theory is that they will be dominant in thier region and since region 7 and 8 are both Memphis area schools they will prolly make it to the semis! They were a power I team last season with lots of size up front ! Most Memphis schools are spread so they played mash mouth style ! We'll see how they come out this season and they got Enswoth on the schedule ! If they have a good showing there then look out !

Yeah and Memphis East.If they hang with these 2,they may be a mess. I watched them against Fulton last year and I'm not sure the best team won.

Yeah and Memphis East.If they hang with these 2,they may be a mess. I watched them against Fulton last year and I'm not sure the best team won.

Same thing happened with Mitchell a couple of years ago and they haven't lost a 1A basketball game yet. As Rage said....it's Memphis. Kids move back and forth from one school to another all the time. Just because they lost 9 or 10 starters doesn't mean anything. They may have picked up 6 starters from other schools. When Mitchell moved down two years I go, I immediately predicted they would win 2 or 3 state championships with little to no competition and that has held true. I'm predicting Trezvant will win it this year in Football and maybe next. You don't lose to Fulton in a close game in 4A and then drop two classes without being a serious favorite to win it all.