Region 4A Scrimmages

rebelboy121

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.... Is this going to be the boring-st ever Region to be in on the T?

I know there are fans from teams in this Region here on CoachT.... Why the silence?... Folks have nothing good to say about their teams or are they just 'defenders' awaiting only to argue when someone says something Negative?.?.?

Come on guys/gals! No good QB's, RB's, WR's, head-hunting LB's, or lineman to brag/talk about in Region 4?

This is a new Region... We should be getting to know each others teams a little.

Who's the bad a** playmakers on your team I should be watching for come game time? What's their posistion, names and numbers?

I'm already missing old Region 6 with my Wayne Co. commrades talking so much football.

Wow.... Is this going to be the boring-st ever Region to be in on the T?

I know there are fans from teams in this Region here on CoachT.... Why the silence?... Folks have nothing good to say about their teams or are they just 'defenders' awaiting only to argue when someone says something Negative?.?.?

Come on guys/gals! No good QB's, RB's, WR's, head-hunting LB's, or lineman to brag/talk about in Region 4?

This is a new Region... We should be getting to know each others teams a little.

Who's the bad a** playmakers on your team I should be watching for come game time? What's their posistion, names and numbers?

I'm already missing old Region 6 with my Wayne Co. commrades talking so much football.

Let's get a petition going Bigby!! lol jk

But im not to fond of our new Region mates either.

Let's get a petition going Bigby!! lol jk

But im not to fond of our new Region mates either.

:thumb:..... It's just that I'm finding little to no reason to come on T anymore.... There is just no good info on here anymore unless I'm wanting to keep up with non Region teams.... Not as fun as it used to be.... Maybe it will get better after the 1st games of the year... If not?... Maybe time to resign.

:thumb:..... It's just that I'm finding little to no reason to come on T anymore.... There is just no good info on here anymore unless I'm wanting to keep up with non Region teams.... Not as fun as it used to be.... Maybe it will get better after the 1st games of the year... If not?... Maybe time to resign.

CoachT should try promoting the site with booths at games across the state ? Just an idea! Boring over in region 6 too !

CoachT should try promoting the site with booths at games across the state ? Just an idea! Boring over in region 6 too !

Good thoughts for CoachT to try.... I can't figure out why everyone is clamed up?.?.?.... Not good for the T, the sport, nor the programs.... Generates no excitement at all for turnouts which equals 💵💰💵 for the kids.

Good thoughts for CoachT to try.... I can't figure out why everyone is clamed up?.?.?.... Not good for the T, the sport, nor the programs.... Generates no excitement at all for turnouts which equals 💵💰💵 for the kids.

Very true ! Maybe we should just all be brash and run teams down and they may ciomr back ! Lol

Moore County beat Eagleville 27-7 last Friday night. They will scrimmage Monterey this friday. Defense is stout, offense is coming along. Reminds of an old Moore County defense with guys flying around. Offensive line will be much improved with the additions they've gotten.

Looking forward to see the Blue Raiders this Saturday st the Jamboree... Been a while since I've seen MC in action... Thanks for the info. :thumb:

CA Bulldogs are primed and ready. Was waiting to see how they faired against the Wildcats tonight. O-line has some holes to plug, and need to find a push. New QB is coming along well, but with #1 down field just heave it. Lots of weapons in the backfield too, with more on the sidelines chomping at the bits to get it. Scrimmages against Hickman Co (6 or 7 - 3), MTCS (3-2) and WCHS (3-2), but not enough scoring on the ground. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday at the Jamboree

CA Bulldogs are primed and ready. Was waiting to see how they faired against the Wildcats tonight. O-line has some holes to plug, and need to find a push. New QB is coming along well, but with #1 down field just heave it. Lots of weapons in the backfield too, with more on the sidelines chomping at the bits to get it. Scrimmages against Hickman Co (6 or 7 - 3), MTCS (3-2) and WCHS (3-2), but not enough scoring on the ground. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday at the Jamboree

Good info. Good luck this season maybe we will meet in the playoffs!