what has happened to Dickson County football fan support?

pats73

I my self am a Henry County Grad but when we moved over here from Virginia I though I would be among rabid high school football fans since they won the State back in 1988. Not so the support for the School has been anything but great from the public and towns people and business in town. Don't get me wrong the teams fight to the very end but the support is not there. Back in the old days every home game the stands were full and some of the home people had to set on the visitors side. Not now you can get a set anywhere on the home side I can remember a playoff game against Arlington on a night when a elementary school had fall festival and almost no one came and that was a playoff game. The people in Dickson should be embarrass the was they treat there teams it not only football but girls softball won the state 2013 they got a plack no parade from the town no signs saying great job or anything even this year as runners up nothing. To me the life blood of a community is its high school and the support of that high school in every sport by the community I go to every game I can during the football season and to as many basketball games as I can and band completions. Dickson get out and support these kids they work hard all summer long to play there sport or play in the band. Hey you might find out the you will enjoy it  cost less than you would spend at a restaurant. After saying all that good luck to the Dickson County Cougars you can look up in the stands and see me good luck GO COUGAR!!!!!!!