Chuckey-Doak 2015

db1995

Almost time for a new season on the field for the Black Knights. I don't really know how many starters they return or anything, but I know the QB returns to run the offense. I would predict a lot of the same as last season with the way the offense is ran. The Black Knights actually went the whole season last year without a passing touchdown and it took them to a 7-3 record. Heres the schedule for this season, I believe 8 wins are possible, but i think 6 is more realistic. Elizabethon and Pigeon Forge are pretty tough.

Friday

August 28th

North Greene

Away

7:30

Friday

September 4th

Claiborne

Home

Friday

September 11th

South Greene

Home

Friday

September 18th

Johnson County

Away

Friday

September 25th

Sullivan North

Away

Friday

October 2nd

Unicoi (Homecoming)

Home

Friday

October 9th

Northview

Away

Friday

October 16th

Pigeon Forge

Home

Friday

October 23rd

Elizabethton

Home

Friday

October 30th

West Greene

Away

Almost time for a new season on the field for the Black Knights. I don't really know how many starters they return or anything, but I know the QB returns to run the offense. I would predict a lot of the same as last season with the way the offense is ran. The Black Knights actually went the whole season last year without a passing touchdown and it took them to a 7-3 record. Heres the schedule for this season, I believe 8 wins are possible, but i think 6 is more realistic. Elizabethon and Pigeon Forge are pretty tough.

Friday

August 28th

North Greene

Away

Friday

September 4th

Claiborne

Home

Friday

September 11th

South Greene

Home

Friday

September 18th

Johnson County

Away

Friday

September 25th

Sullivan North

Away

Friday

October 2nd

Unicoi (Homecoming)

Home

Friday

October 9th

Northview

Away

Friday

October 16th

Pigeon Forge

Home

Friday

October 23rd

Elizabethton

Home

Friday

October 30th

West Greene

Away

db1995

Elizabethton has a huge gap to fill on the offensive side with the loss of Ethan Thomas to the collegiate level.  They have a good replacement but he has huge shoes to fill.  They have won against quality teams in his absence in the past so they aren't dropping down on talent to much. They have a mobile QB that gives them another option from the backfield.  So that's what the "O" has in changes.  Everything else is almost the same as last year.  With that being said, if the Black Knights are scoring rushing TDs this year like last year...well...Betsy will make it a very long night.  They are very, very good against the run and very quick to the ball when teams try to go outside.  EHS only allowed an average of 98.28 rushing yards per game last year.  Still...looking forward to seeing both teams play.  hey, it's high school...anything can happen! 

Edited by gr8tplay

db it's high school football.  Anything can happen.  If a coach can have his players believe in themselves, the team and that they can win a game then they play as if they can.  CD has a long history of hard nose football and a school full of Black Knight pride!  They wouldn't roll over for anyone.  Been awhile since I've watched them play and am looking forward to this years season.  Best of luck the Kinights and here's to all of our high school players for a injury free season!

yes the Knights will miss Cobble this year, he was a very vital piece to the team last season. Starkweather ran the ball very well last year, they lose Dillon Brown but still have Barkley and Starkweather this year to run the ball. I plan on being at North Greene for the opening game on the 28th, I hope the game is as good as last years at CD. I don't really enjoy big blowout games whether CD killing it or getting killed.