C;loudland vrs Northveiw.

pujo

Wish I knew who Northveiw had scrimmaged and how they went. Cloudland has had 4 scrimmages and shut everyone out until the Jamboree. They flushed the triple option and went back to la st years offence, Good move in my opinion. Cloudland only dresses 22 players but don;t let that fool you, if they can stay healthy,they;ll still be a tough team to beat. I'd like a little heads up on Northveiw.

Wish I knew who Northveiw had scrimmaged and how they went. Cloudland has had 4 scrimmages and shut everyone out until the Jamboree. They flushed the triple option and went back to la st years offence, Good move in my opinion. Cloudland only dresses 22 players but don;t let that fool you, if they can stay healthy,they;ll still be a tough team to beat. I'd like a little heads up on Northveiw.

NVA is a team playing there 1st year of varsity football. They are very well coached and are going to play with as much or more intensity than anybody. They are fired up and will be pretty good in the division they are in. I know Cloudland is a school with a good tradition but I think this Sevier County North squad will win this game. They don't have any star athletes but they are big and physical upfront and will only be playing guys 1 way. They are bringing about 65 players just no seniors. I pull for the Sevier County Smoky Bears but I have close ties to the NVA program several former Bears are with the Cougers including the HC and Oline coach. They probably have 3-4 kids who could start for the Bears this season maybe more.

GoBears!

Edited by gobears89

NVA is a team playing there 1st year of varsity football. They are very well coached and are going to play with as much or more intensity than anybody. They are fired up and will be pretty good in the division they are in. I know Cloudland is a school with a good tradition but I think this Sevier County North squad will win this game. They don't have any star athletes but they are big and physical upfront and will only be playing guys 1 way. They are bringing about 65 players just no seniors. I pull for the Sevier County Smoky Bears but I have close ties to the NVA program several former Bears are with the Cougers including the HC and Oline coach. They probably have 3-4 kids who could start for the Bears this season maybe more.

GoBears!

Thanks, looks like Cloudland could be in for a tough game.