Region 2 - 6A Weekly Predictions: Go on the record.

34Defense

I'm hoping that I can find some interested Region 2-6A posters to post their weekly predictions and go on the record each week and see how we do. I will try and keep a record for each poster on a spreadsheet and update it here each week. Posting scores is recommended. This thread isn't to flame other posters and bicker back and forth, it's to predict how you see the region faring each week. ANYONE across the state is welcome.

If you miss the deadline, you are still encouraged to post your predictions, however you will be given an incorrect for each game that had already started.

Thursday, August 20th, 2015 (Deadline: 7 P.M.)

• Siegel at Ravenwood

Friday, August 21st, 2015 (Deadline: 7 P.M.)

• Riverdale at Ooltewah 
  • Smyrna at Lavergne
  • Cookeville at Upperman
  • Warren County vs. Dekalb County
  • Coffee County vs. Tullahoma

Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 (Deadline: 4:30 P.M. for Blackman, 7:30 P.M. for Oakland)

• Blackman vs. Clay-Chalkville, AL
  • Oakland vs. Hoover, AL

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some football.  :hungry:

34Defense's Week 1 Predictions:

Ravenwood 34-24

Riverdale 42-17

Lavergne 23-21

Cookeville 31-7

Dekalb County 33-27

Coffee County 23-18

Clay-Chalkville 52-21

Hoover 42-20

Edited by 34Defense

I'm hoping that I can find some interested Region 2-6A posters to post their weekly predictions and go on the record each week and see how we do. I will try and keep a record for each poster on a spreadsheet and update it here each week. Posting scores is recommended. This thread isn't to flame other posters and bicker back and forth, it's to predict how you see the region faring each week. ANYONE across the state is welcome.

If you miss the deadline, you are still encouraged to post your predictions, however you will be given an incorrect for each game that had already started.

• Siegel at Ravenwood

Friday, August 21st, 2015 (Deadline: 6 P.M. for Riverdale, 7 P.M. for all remaining)

• Riverdale at Ooltewah
  • Smyrna at Lavergne
  • Cookeville at Upperman

Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 (Deadline: 4:30 P.M. for Blackman, 7:30 P.M. for Oakland)

• Oakland vs. Hoover, AL

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some football. :hungry:

Ravenwood 34-24

Riverdale 42-17

Lavergne 23-21

Cookeville 31-7

Dekalb County 33-27

Tullahoma 21-12

Clay-Chalkville 52-21

Hoover 42-20

Ravenwood 35-21

Riverdale 28-24

LaVergne 28-27

Cookeville 42-13

Warren County 28-21

Tullahoma 24-21

Clay-Chalkville 45-28

Hoover 35-20

Ravenwood 35-21

Riverdale 28-24

LaVergne 28-27

Cookeville 42-13

Warren County 28-21

Tullahoma 24-21

Clay-Chalkville 45-28

Hoover 35-20

Thanks for picking, MidTennFootball. By the way, I enjoy your website.

Two edits I made to my first post:

1. I switched my Coffee Co.-Tullahoma winner. I've went back and forth on that game two or three times now. I may change it again by tomorrow.
  2. Riverdale is now scheduled to play at 8:00 P.M. ET, so all picks for tomorrow night must be entered in at 7:00 P.M. our time.

Thanks for picking, MidTennFootball. By the way, I enjoy your website.

Two edits I made to my first post:

• I switched my Coffee Co.-Tullahoma winner. I've went back and forth on that game two or three times now. I may change it again by tomorrow.
  • Riverdale is now scheduled to play at 8:00 P.M. ET, so all picks for tomorrow night must be entered in at 7:00 P.M. our time.

Thank you, I'm playing catch up right now so hopefully I'll be up to speed soon. FWIW, I used to do a pickem like this a while back and I found its best to post this on a Tuesday or Wednesday, so fans can have a couple of days to get their picks in

Thank you, I'm playing catch up right now so hopefully I'll be up to speed soon. FWIW, I used to do a pickem like this a while back and I found its best to post this on a Tuesday or Wednesday, so fans can have a couple of days to get their picks in

Thanks for the advice. That would definitely work better, and I meant to do that but I forgot and never got around to it. If we get enough people we could just throw these picks out or decide what to do down the road.

Did alot of people participate in yours?

I'm hoping that I can find some interested Region 2-6A posters to post their weekly predictions and go on the record each week and see how we do. I will try and keep a record for each poster on a spreadsheet and update it here each week. Posting scores is recommended. This thread isn't to flame other posters and bicker back and forth, it's to predict how you see the region faring each week. ANYONE across the state is welcome.

• Siegel at Ravenwood

Friday, August 21st, 2015 (Deadline: 7 P.M.)

• Riverdale at Ooltewah
  • Smyrna at Lavergne
  • Cookeville at Upperman

• Oakland vs. Hoover, AL

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some football. :hungry:

Ravenwood 34-24

Riverdale 42-17

Lavergne 23-21

Cookeville 31-7

Dekalb County 33-27

Coffee County 23-18

Clay-Chalkville 52-21

Hoover 42-20

Ravenwood 35-20

Riverdale 34-21

Lavernge 20-18

Cookeville 34-7

Dekalb co 24-10

Coffee co 33-14

Clay-chalkville 38-24

Hoover 41-29

How are your boys looking in Manchester?

Looking good in scrimmages that they have been in, defense in one double scrimmage, they only gave up 77 yards total, offensively have of course alontae, have mill and tyrese in backfield, riddle and rozier and one other wide but still IMO not strong enough for the Boro teams, looks like maybe 4-6, 5-5 if we get some luck breaks, me being hopeful

Looking good in scrimmages that they have been in, defense in one double scrimmage, they only gave up 77 yards total, offensively have of course alontae, have mill and tyrese in backfield, riddle and rozier and one other wide but still IMO not strong enough for the Boro teams, looks like maybe 4-6, 5-5 if we get some luck breaks, me being hopeful

If CC goes 5-5, they should double whatever Coach Sulkowski is making there. That means they would have to sweep their non-region opponents plus beating someone besides Warren County in the region. Not that it cannot be done, but I would be very suprised if they did

If CC goes 5-5, they should double whatever Coach Sulkowski is making there. That means they would have to sweep their non-region opponents plus beating someone besides Warren County in the region. Not that it cannot be done, but I would be very suprised if they did

If you read my post I said 5-5 if we get breaks our way, that would be a surprise to me as well, and Sulkowski would get region coach of the year and yes that's beating one team in the massive 6-2A beside Warren Co, and that's me being hopeful and optimistic and yes they should, coffee co has already invested a lot in Sulkowski by making him the athletic director Edited by ccraider99

If you read my post I said 5-5 if we get breaks our way, that would be a surprise to me as well, and Sulkowski would get region coach of the year and yes that's beating one team in the massive 6-2A beside Warren Co, and that's me being hopeful and optimistic

How many players does CC have this year?

Edited by MidTennFootball